Thai Tital wave in Phuket

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US ups its $$ to $350 million- that's about 10 HOURS of INTEREST on the money GWB has stolen from the American people to finance his cronies and schemes over the last 4 years.

It is heartening to see that the benevolent Sultanate (?) of Saudi Arabia has jumped in to aid it's Muslim brothers with the vast sum of 10 million dollars. Allah friggin' ahkbar.

Countdown to deletion due to political rant: 10...9...8...7...

Khun_Kong said:

It is heartening to see that the benevolent Sultanate (?) of Saudi Arabia has jumped in to aid it's Muslim brothers with the vast sum of 10 million dollars. Allah friggin' ahkbar.Countdown to deletion due to political rant: 10...9...8...7...

I believe it's a kingdom and although it's not a competitiion that's a miserly amount, the british public raised more than that in one night. Maybe the Saudi donation is just for the relief of certain areas?-peter

Understanding how GWB is borrowing from tomorrow to spend today he couldn't have approved additional aid over the initlal $35million pledge till he got approval from congress is the way I understand it.

Though I'm not a GWB supporter by any means. The US have mobilized their assets and it was nice to see copters from the Lincoln flying in supplies which is arguable much more valuable than dollars at this point.

<<burp>>

Howzit Lazy Phil...If you airn't a yellow card kid you ain't having fun and yes you were most correct to avoid the discussion of the very rich middle easts donations to the relief!

>>>Keep up the pressure..the yanks went up ten fold overnight.<<<

Hahahaha!.

Lets not make it a war of the wallets here. I think many nations have been most generous. And good for Australia also. Another country that has really stepped up to the plate. :beer:

HT

Archived