Racha?s update,

racha

Thanks to all the guys I know from the board for all the calls and messages very much appreciated, today I am just hanging around my office in Chalong as I am trying to rest as I have run out of energy to do much more for now, there is plenty of international help here now so I let them take over,

Special thanks to Limbo for helping looking for my staff member missing,

He was found in a coma in Surat Thani, his 3 kids are gone and most properly dead as they were at the beach with him in Khao Lak,

My secretary was killed in Khao Lak, my dive shop in Khao Lak over a kilometer from the beach was totally destroyed,

In Phuket one office at the Hilton hotel in Karon beach was very badly damaged,

Racha Island we lost the whole dive shop,

I have not had time to think about the loses as I have been helping the injured and doing what I can to help,

Fly mentioned the numbers are much worse than reported and I can confirm there is many thousand more dead than reported as I saw many thousands dead just in Khao Lak,

Just needed to get that off my chest,

Thanks Guys !!

Thanks for the News, though they are not terribly good, so much loss around you. It's quite gallant of you to brush over your own personal material losses, I think it will take you a long time to recoup, and i hope it can be done.

As a footnote, just to add up some humour, if you ever need a shirt, OH must still have that Nana polo I :cussing: paid for 2 years ago! :)

Archived