Hotel in Hua Hin

limbo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Only deal with the hotels...Regent ,Sofitel etc.

Fidel and samak mentioned some great deals on accommodation in Hua Hin some months ago...i think around April Songkran?

We are looking at April again as well...hot but a very nice holiday location.

Great for kids...we as you know had our honeymoon in Hua Hin!!

Hey.......... Ex Mod..do i have to suggest you do a search in forums

:)

I always stay at a place calledd the Hua Hin Plaza, 1000 a night and a good breakfast, tall place about 1 block back from beach, south of the main part by 1 kilo.

That said there are lots of cheaper places I have seen over the years going there (work)

Give us a call when you get into town

DOG

the big hotels like Sofitel, Hiltion, Hyatt are far above this rate. Hua Hin Plaza a bit worn down old fashion style big hotel.

would recommend a couple of smaller hotels on Damnoenkasem Road like:

Sirin 032 511 150

PP Villa 032 533785

Jed Pee Nong 032 512 381

they should be around 700-800 baht

they are all in walking distance (5 minutes each) to the public beach, the nightmarket and the seafood restaurants along Naresdamriroad (and also (but we will not let your wife know) to the bar area in Soi Bintaban (opposite Hilton) and Pool Suk Road).

Hi,

I stayed in Sirin 6 months ago with GF. Free parking outside, 1000 baht/night including breakfast, but there's no elevator. Else a good hotel (also used by scandinavian group tour operators).

Don't trust the lady selling Breitling copies guaranteed water-proof outside the hotel!

:beer:

elef

limbo said:

Travelling from Samui to BKK and need a cheap but clean hotel in Hua Hin, travel with wife and baby.

Any ideas on the 500 to 1.000Baht scale?

Try the Thipurai hotel in the heart of town, 2 minute walk to the beach.

Quiet, clean and with friendly and very helpful staff. Has also a pool with a sight over the city and above, i was there last month.

Archived