Hotel in Hua Hin

limbo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ended up staying at the Jed Pee Nong for 1.300B for a night. Overpriced, old room, shitty breakfast, normally rooms go now for 1.500B.

Only good thing was that the parking lot was pretty much next to the room.

Hua Hin was bloody full, packed. And I didn't like Hua Hin too much.

Samak, ended up cruising Bintaban with the mrs and the baby as a shortcut to the nightmarket. 555555 So much for popping out to buy ciggies.

In a blatant act of supporting fellow Aussies in business in HH, the next Soi up from Bintbahn near the Hilton, is a completely and totally renovated bar called the Goanna Bar, a very large bar that has just three rooms upstairs at 750 baht a night, very clean, comfortable budget-class accomodation and a great location. And if you can't do without a bottle or two of the world's finest brew, Rod and Amanda the owners have a fridge well-stocked with icy-cold VB and Fosters...

60 meters to walk to the temple and (for example) Willys Station :beer:

(the Swiss guy is since nearly 20 years in HH, he open as first Farang a bar/restaurant in HHin :yay:

Thipurai City Hotel

8/5-7 Soi Kanjanomai Poolsuk Road,

Hua Hin, Prachuabkirikhan. 77110 Thailand

Hi Samak,

Sirin and PP Villa where both fully booked, that's why I ended up at Jed Pee.

We ended up in Bintaban because we were cruising for some decent food, and i was planning on the night market at some stage, happened to be we asked directions in front of the Hilton......the rest is (family) history........

Archived