gyno check-up for a Bar-girl

I dont trust the 2 weekly gyno health checks( everything always OK) required by a well known Bangkok bar. The women go to a clinic on soi 22 where they are briefly examined and given a certificate to show to the Mamasan. No certificate leads to salary cuts.

I "knew" that something wasnt quite right so I suggested she go to Bumrungrad Hospital on Sukumvit soi 3. Falang pays.

Bumrungrad seems more like a hotel as you enter with many staff to guide you to the right department which in our case was the Women's centre on the second floor. First time patient registration there was easy and the staff continued to be polite and helpful even if everybody could recognise her as a sex worker

Waiting time was about 10 minutes when she was invited into the surgery of a male doctor.

After another ten minutes they came out and the doctor matter of factly informed me of the diagnosis.

Everything would be alright in a few days.

Cost was 2400 baht including medication with a a follow-up appointment scheduled next week

A very user- friendly experience.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one bar girl at NEP who advertises on the internet (nude pictures, etc.). Her pictures of her face do not look too good but if you see her in real life, she looks terrible. I suspsect she has HIV and it is coming out in full force.

'scuse me but, has your actual presence in the City of Angels ever been verified?

Probably not, but his latest post has finally made me put him on my ignore list.

why is it some members seem to have a need to have other posters to denigrate, even when posting the most innocent of comments? Had these comments about such a BG been posted by somebody else the reaction would have been different. BTW what's the Url?-Peter

I agree with you, Thai3.

Some low posters seem to be able to do things others are not able to. Makes me wonder?

What I find interesting is when some of the posters have low postings and became members back in 2001. Lately, there have been a lot of those people showing up and some of their comments are in many cases controversial as if they are trying to start something.

Archived