gyno check-up for a Bar-girl

Yes, for what? Surely not for "posting the most innocent of comments" such as above regarding the health status of a present Nanaplaza employee.

MM consistently skirts the borderline of trollish postings yet you come to his aid as he is now my victim!? :: Suit yourselves then. ::

Perhaps you two would then call him the persecuted PC troll and give him his due? Tsk! Tsk! Poor, victimized MM, such harsh injustices he must endure. :liar:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MightyMouse said:

I agree with you, Thai3.

Some low posters seem to be able to do things others are not able to. Makes me wonder?

What I find interesting is when some of the posters have low postings and became members back in 2001. Lately, there have been a lot of those people showing up and some of their comments are in many cases controversial as if they are trying to start something.

Hey M-

The above was your response to Peter, in which he asked you for the URL. I'm sure that you PM'ed it to him, out of consideration for board privacy rules.

Please shoot that URL over to me, too.

Take your time- I won't be holding my breath.

OK, have to say that this one eludes me. While I think MM posts a lot of baloney at times, his post that an (unamed girl) in (an unamed place) in Nana *may* have full blown aids can hardly be considered trolling, or providing "slanderous medical diagnosis". In fact, this time, I would say MM is *understating* the problem rather than the reverse. I know (well knew) several people in Nana who have died from AIDS. Is that slanderous? Or honest?

OK. Here we go: Several girls in Nana are HIV positive, some are progressing to overt AIDS. One or two maybe full blown already.

Sue away.

-j-

PS: MM you do post a load of baloney at times. I remember it was shown you do (or have) lived in (or visited) BK at some point, why not try for the creditable approach for a change?

GohoK got bent out of shape because I wrote [color:"red"] "I suspsect she has HIV and it is coming out in full force. " [/color] Gohok wrote [color:"red"] "How is it that MM can posit a medical diagnosis so slanderous" [/color]

GohoK, the word [color:"red"] 'suspect' [/color] does not carry with it the connotation of a medical diagnosis.

Gohok also said:

[color:"red"] 'scuse me but, has your actual presence in the City of Angels ever been verified? [/color]

Really Gohok - this site prides itself on people being able to post without having to prove their identity. As for proving I am in the City of Angels: this is something nobody has had to prove nor should a person have to prove it!

Reread your comments. [color:"blue"] It sounds like you are trying to cause trouble. [/color]

I suggest that those you have problems with, you handle it thru PMs instead of the way you are handling it. If you noticed, I did PM you. You did reply. It seems like you did not grasp what I wrote you. Try rereading it again. :stirthepo

You and Josh are spot-on. I did indeed get bent enough I managed to miss the anonymity in MM's post.

Pardon me while I wipe some egg off my face now :worship: I must take the blame for that.

These days I nary read a post in its entirety anymore and just do scan most of what people write -some worse than others- in their posts. My scanning MM's post too speedily nowadays is done as I assume they are full of hyperbole and deem him a agent [as posted earlier]. Having posted prior to ingesting my morning coffee didn't help things either. :medusa:

I assume the hyperbole in the posts of MM before I read and do too often sense it to bother with anyway. Which obviates a simple solution to rectify in this situation: MM, I herewith assign you to the ignored :wave:

lowersuk said:

I dont trust the 2 weekly gyno health checks( everything always OK) required by a well known Bangkok bar. The women go to a clinic on soi 22 where they are briefly examined and given a certificate to show to the Mamasan. No certificate leads to salary cuts.

I "knew" that something wasnt quite right so I suggested she go to Bumrungrad Hospital on Sukumvit soi 3. Falang pays.

Bumrungrad seems more like a hotel as you enter with many staff to guide you to the right department which in our case was the Women's centre on the second floor. First time patient registration there was easy and the staff continued to be polite and helpful even if everybody could recognise her as a sex worker

Waiting time was about 10 minutes when she was invited into the surgery of a male doctor.

After another ten minutes they came out and the doctor matter of factly informed me of the diagnosis.

Everything would be alright in a few days.

Cost was 2400 baht including medication with a a follow-up appointment scheduled next week

A very user- friendly experience.

FYI, highly unlikely that would have included a HIV test unless you specifically ask for it and wait more than 10 minutes for the results from Bumrungrad. They send tests to another hospital as well as their own lab onsite.

Personally, I have never believed any bar check-ups - too many reasons why small clinics would not do some tests (i.e loss of a BG customer every two weeks for one) plus the tests are too cheap to be reliable in my opinion.

>>FYI, highly unlikely that would have included a HIV test unless you specifically ask for it and wait more than 10 minutes for the results from Bumrungrad. They send tests to another hospital as well as their own lab onsite.<<

Not sure why you bring this up? My peace of mind?

Sure did not include HIV.never heard they did this routinely.

>>Personally, I have never believed any bar check-ups - too many reasons why small clinics would not do some tests (i.e loss of a BG customer every two weeks for one) plus the tests are too cheap to be reliable in my opinion.<<

Yeh, my original post starts out from there.

Archived