Hotels sites, a useful link .....

Prosal

Personnaly, I avoid agencies and prefer a direct contact with the hotels reservations, and the particularity of this site is to list an impressive amount of hotels and apart-hotels per city and per country with [color:"red"] for each, an accurate link to the hotel's own site [/color].

All is there and in one place, quite useful IMO, could it be for Brasil (95 links of hotels in Sao Paulo, and even medium sized towns like Goiania are listed), but also for asian countries. I was looking for accomodation in Mongolia (for a planed summer trip mixed with Beijing and Shangai), which is rarely mentionned, and found all the Ulanbaatar's hotels sites !!!

Hope this help anyway ....

:beer:

I'm a little skeptical that this site puts you in direct contact with the hotels. More likely, it's just another online booking service. I noticed that there is no telephone number listed for the hotels ! That is a big tipoff.

I like to book directly with the hotels myself and usually am able to find a phone number for them. It is quite an inclusive list, but, unlike other online listings doesn't incorporate photos and prices.

Hugh

Hugh_Hoy said:

I'm a little skeptical that this site puts you in direct contact with the hotels. More likely, it's just another online booking service. I noticed that there is no telephone number listed for the hotels ! That is a big tipoff.

I too like to deal direct. But on the site noted by the OP, there is a small link on the lower LH side of the "ad" for the hotel that sez ">visit site". Clicking that takes you direct to the hotel's website. Very nice tool indeed! Thanks Prosal.

Cheers,

SD

Hugh_Hoy said:

Suadum is right.

You obviously missed the "[color:"red"] > [/color] visit site" link on each hotel listed that takes you to the hotel's website.

Archived