Harry you spanner

Guest baldrick

"He's obviously inherited his mother's brains"

I think it's worse, his father's brains actually - remember he wanted to be reincarnated as CPBs tampon and he also loves faked architectural styles (reincarnated is maybe a better word than faked)

"and his dad's sartorial sense."

uniform is what suits him best no doubt :neener: and the best uniform for Henry now is probably a foreign one - légion étrangère IMO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What could this kid possibly have been thinking?

Why doesn't the Queen just buy him a 'Major Domo" (man's valet), who will just slap the shit out of him, everytime he tries something stupid like this? Hell....I'm up for the position!

Wouldn't be a very hard job....."Dude, you're going dressed as a Nazi officer? BAD CHOICE! By the way, this is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me. Come here, you silly stupid shit!"

She can't afford it? :: Hell....I'll do it for free, just as a public service.

HT :rotfl:

Harry may have had poor judgement, but what 19 year old hasnt.

What do you want to do, hound him to death, destroy him like his mother was.

NAZI outfits are very common in fancy dress shops, it was the outfit of Rommels desert rats, so is colonial and in keeping with the parties overall theme of colonials and natives.

The largely jewish owned media have whipped this up in to something that it isn't.

The Board of Deputies of British jews have said that the lad had poor judgement and has apologised, end of the matter.

I think a lot of people these days like to be "outraged" at the drop of a hat.

STH

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Harry may have had poor judgement, but what 19 year old hasnt.

What do you want to do, hound him to death, destroy him like his mother was.

NAZI outfits are very common in fancy dress shops, it was the outfit of Rommels desert rats, so is colonial and in keeping with the parties overall theme of colonials and natives.

The largely jewish owned media have whipped this up in to something that it isn't.

The Board of Deputies of British jews have said that the lad had poor judgement and has apologised, end of the matter.

STH

I agree with you on this one STH. The kid makes a bad choice of party costume and now they want him to crawl on his hands and knees to Auschwitz. More PC BS IMO. (I wouldn't dare say that on a public forum mind.) :)

spirit_of_town_hall said:

STH

Sad but true, the most overused word in the language these days must be 'offensive'It's a wonder his brother was not had a go at by the world wildlife fund and the papers for being animalist. -peter

I totally agree with you on this. His mother was hounded to death, his father is a complete twat, his grand parents, on both sides, produced completley disfunctional families, he is destined to play second fiddle to his elder brother for the rest of his life and the worlds press are constantly looking for any tiny incident that can be sensationalised to sell papers. Give the lad a break, let him grow up.

Hi STH,

I agree in general about Harry, but Germanys colonial history stopped with the end of WWI, so a outfit à la Rommel has nothing at all to do with the theme of the party. But as we say in Sweden the apple never falls so far away from the pearwood.

elef

Hi chuckwoww,

"More PC BS IMO."

The question is what PC BS is in this case - normally I agree with your POV, but for a family paid a lot of money for representing their country it must be acceptable for a majority of the tax-payers'.

>>>it was the outfit of Rommels desert rats, so is colonial <<<

rommel was a WW2 general, had nothing to do with colonialism.

his mother was a stupid tart, who tipped off the media whenever she went somewhere (childhood friend of mine, big time papparazzi during those days, was on her spokespeople's call list).

and the boy is not just an ordinary lad, he is third in line of succession to the british throne. and that means "responsibility".

or we can do completely away with the royal family there. if they start behaving like some average spoilt brat from some newly rich social upstarts without class (unfortunately that was introduced by his mother), then what difference does the title make?

in today's systhems, where royals have no more power than any ordinary bloke, the only reason of existence is standing for a certain tradition and being a symbol of it.

what kind of a symbol other than being a complete wanker is the person third in line of succession to the throne in a nazi uniform?

for some of you the nazi history may be something that has happened somwhere around the days of noah's arc, but for many people those days are still very close.

so, at least a person in such a public position should show some consideration, and not a complete lack of common sense.

Archived