Harry you spanner

Guest baldrick

>>>Would that all 'tarts' were as beautiful, good hearted and loving-peter <<<

i might actually shed a tear... simply amazing what a good PR department and a proper stylist can do. people actually fall for the propaganda.

>>>So what if she used the press (very rarely I understand) to her own advantage, why not if they would never leave her alone whatever she did. <<<

no, you don't understand.

famous people make official press statements, that is what you call "using" the press. what you don't know is that they also have lots of uses for paparazzi. as i said, my childhood friend was on her PR department's call list. the kind of call list when she made "unofficial" appearances and needed to get them in the media.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>I think its shame that you are so keen to insult members of a royal household, You really are bitter towards the young women it would seem. <<<

it's a shame that some members of your royal household are an insult to their position and the public in general.

and, back to the topic, i do feel personally insulted when the person third in line to the british throne wears a nazi uniform. that uniform represents in my book the lowest a human could possibly sink.

>>>I expect if harry was an ordinary bloke staggering about sukhumvit with a needle in his arm though some would think him more worthy of understanding.-<<<

depends. if he would wear that uniform with this armband the only thing he would be worthy off would be a good trashing.

Guest lazyphil

Crap was my last post to your jealousy idea on Harry, I must tell more. I like and admire Paul McCartney, David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Steven Speilberg, Snoop Doggy Dog, Condaliza Rice, Mohamid Ali, Clint Eastwood, Michael Scumaker now are they not very rich people?....I am not jealous of these people and many like them.

oh and Elvis if he was alive, maybe he is?

Spirit of Townhall said:NAZI outfits are very common in fancy dress shops, it was the outfit of Rommels desert rats, so is colonial and in keeping with the parties overall theme of colonials and natives.

Rommel like many German generals was never a member of the Nazi party so the swastica armband was never worn by him or by the Afrika Corps(the Dessert Rats were our very own 8th army,TWIT! :) )

I myself couldn't give a toss what Harry wore to some party.If he ever goes to a vicars and tarts party he'll either be jumped on for offending the church or for being a closset transvestite!

Flyonzeewall,I don't suppose your ex papparazzi mate has any pics of Diana in the buff :p!

Archived