Would you stop?

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] [color:"green"] Big_Kahuna, are you all right? [/color]

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] Just curious. Your posting is very strange.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] You are not drunk are you?

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] all together gang!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not drunk. Just you're right, anyone would want someone to come to their aid. That's called human nature. I myself would not endanger myself to save your or anyone else'sd ass. That's called common sense. That is not contradictory.

Life is tough, and that's the way it is.

That is NOT a good example. My mother was a total bitch who killed my father and disappeared. If she is alive, and I were to find out, I would hire someone to kill her myself.

Like I said, life sucks. Dogooders have a hard time understanding that.

HT,

"It's just very disturbing to me, that we should come to the point of looking the other way, when having the ability to help someone, out of fear from doing such. That is not the way it's suppose to work, and is inherently wrong. I have a huge problem with that. To do such, just continues to promote the apathy, and gives it all up to the other side.

You cannot tell me that is the answer. I'll just never accept that. Period."

I am glad you moved and continued this thread, because it is worthy of all our consideration and a good discussion and thread.

To answer for myself, first I agree with you on most of your points and with the trouble this has caused your mind and heart. We all hate to see others being harmed and want to help if we can without endangering our loved ones, and possibly ourselves.

I'd have to say if I was on a motocyke with my lady and she urged me to continue on I'd follow her advice, depending on my evaluation of the situation as well, as I am no dummy nor a hero without a brain in my head to see where danger lies and have been in hairy situations before where my instinct and intelligence served me well enough to survive to the age of 51, but being she is from the country I'd probably follow her advice being on a motocyke and tell her to use her mobile to call the cops further down the road.

Being in a car or pick-up which gives you a bit more protection from others on a moto-cyke if problems arose I might be more tempted to stop and yell to them to get in the truck and drive them to the nearest hospital or police station, depending on their needs and desire.

The problem though being a good Samaritan is that the people you are trying to help (obviously strangers to you) could be dangerous themselves. Being with your wife or loved one and playing the hero or good Samaritan can also put her in danger.

I agree, it is a dilemma, and not helping goes against a lot of our nature as caring decent human beings. I know it would bug me not stopping and helping, but the situation isn't always as it may seem, you are the foreigner, and if you trust your lady's judgement in most other things why would you not trust her judgement in other situations as well, especially a potentially dangerous situation?

Cent

Hi Cent,

For me, it's a matter of being able to sleep at night.

I'd drop my tirak off up the road, and go back. That doesn't make me a great person....but just something I could live with.

There is no way, that I will leave two people in dire need, and just move on. I couldn't live with myself, otherwise. As stupid as that is, it just doesn't work for me, any other way. I would have to know, I at least tried.

>>>>>but the situation isn't always as it may seem, you are the foreigner, and if you trust your lady's judgement in most other things why would you not trust her judgement in other situations as well, especially a potentially dangerous situation?<<<

Sure I would trust her instincts. And her safety would be my utmost concern, but no one else can dictate what I know I have to do. I love my tirak very much, but I'm still the same person I am, before I met her. And to tell the truth, she would be the first to tell me to stop. She's a really cool girl, and is why I am with her. ::

She has a very big heart. I asked her about this. And she told me that HT is strong guy, and we could kick Thai guys asses, and save hurt people. :D

That is good enough for me. :grinyes: Hahahahha! She's a trip.

HT

Hua Nguu said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the handson experiences you are referring to are in Bkk?

Are you saying that the very unpleasant personal situations you are referring to regularly take place in the same scale in just about any of the 76 provinces of Thailand?

It could be interesting to know how Thalenoi perceives the general situation when it comes to crime of this kind in his own backyard.

Afterall he has been living in this area for years and before you argue that his command of thai doesn`t equalize that of yours, surely his wife`s does.

Hua Nguu

HG,

Surat Thani is confirmed. Here in Samui, one of our Thai workers went home at 2am and was attacked by a motorgang, bottle into his head and slit open over the fingers and arm by a knive.

He's expected back at work hopefully by next week.

One club has been closed a while ago because of young Thai related violence, it's precedor got recently closed again for the same reasons.

Guest lazyphil

<<Thai workers went home at 2am and was attacked by a motorgang, bottle into his head and slit open over the fingers and arm by a knive.>>

Cunts!...LP Fantasy--get tooled up with an Uzi, LP gets stopped by Thai thugs armed to the teeth with knives and what have you, LP pulls out Uzi says 'make my day you horrible little shrimp dick mutha fuckers' and opens fire mowing the cunting lot down, just at their kneecaps though, I dont like to kill dumb animals!

Archived