new members??

thai3

Can the stats be right, over 500 new members in the past month, how come? This would mean a membership which has taken almost fours years to grow to present levels went up by almost 10% in four weeks.How much more traffic have the changes led to?-peter

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Yes, not sure what is causing this myself either, but we seem to be getting loads of new members lately :up:

While the tsunami likely has an influence on this, I doubt it is the only reason as we are still getting lots of new members.

Another reason may be a much bigger exposure in Google (it now has over 13,000 pages of the board indexed).

New users in past 24 hours 	 28
New users in past 7 days 	138
New users in past month 	507

We used to average about 5-8 new members a day.

As for how much more traffic, we used to get about 40,000 visits/month. Last month it was 50,000, and we are looking at ~64,000 for this month.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Another reason may be a much bigger exposure in Google (it now has over 13,000 pages of the board indexed).

64,000 for this month.

Sanuk!

Well now we're all famous - out of curiosity ran a Google search on my Board name and a few others and we all come up attached to our posts and reports at Nanaplaza... :D

Damn- just ran the search. It's true.

Tidbit for me: found somebody, not me, on a Thai website with the eddress "Khun_Kong@hotmail.com".

The weird thing is, the person is listed as "Faculty of Science of Chiang Mai University".

My very first trip to Thailand was due to a doctor, female, faculty of science, at Chiang Mai U., who was doing similar research to mine in the US.

Creepy.

Please feel free to send email to Khun_Kong@hotmail.com and encourage him to Google his name. Bet he'd be even more surprised than I was! :):devil:

>>>>Well now we're all famous - out of curiosity ran a Google search on my Board name and a few others and we all come up attached to our posts and reports at Nanaplaza...<<<<

1,380 responses under HIGH THAIED???? :yikes:

Well....that is not a good thing. But you all know that I'm a Canadian shoe salesman married to a 47 year old Japanese girl, don't you? I've never been to Thailand, but hope to go there one day, eh. But some wanker from Hawaii has stolen my identity, and is using for immoral purposes, eh. Have to go now...is snowing, and need to warm up the snowmobile, eh ::

Viva la France

HT aka Quebec Ives :spin:

Archived