new members??

thai3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

So you're only going to LOS for the CD's these days then, or should I say dodgy DVD copies :D ::-peter

Yes. I dont need to go all that way just to be verbally butt fucked in front of a crowd by the "Divine one".

Plus I can always get a shag here.

I'll have a Sangtip coke, nope. Make that a saucer of milk :D

Sorry about that people. What was the original thread again?

OO you are the touchy one, back to the original question,(asked by me) seems some of the increase in posts is due to some who have not contributed anything for years but have a holiday coming up :) Glad to hear you are reading the culture section, you might learn something. My mistake you refer to have you ever hit a thai girl thread, do try the culture section anyway-peter

thought i would have a look at myself........very strange :(

there is definately someone out there posing as me.

it seems i was on a Board discussing which is the easiest London Underground Station to get into for free...... ::

could not possibly be as i would never ever dream of doing such a thing...... :yikes:

and i have never ever heard of the Board in question..... :dunno:

thai3 said:

spooky not only other thai3's but even several turk182's eg:

http://web.tiscali.it/Turk182/ Everyone must have a doppleganger out there-peter

There was a movie called "Turk 182" about 20 years ago. Graffiti artist who annoyed some politician. Maybe the name was popularized by this movie.

T-182: where did you pick up this board handle?

Khun_Kong said:There was a movie called "Turk 182" about 20 years ago. Graffiti artist who annoyed some politician. Maybe the name was popularized by this movie.
Gawd, I thought I was the only one who remembered that. Tho' I read the book and never saw the movie...

Cheers,

SD

Archived