flamingo hotel PP?

thai3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LukDod said:

LaoHuli wrote:..."Free airport and _harbour_ shuttle "

Wow...does that mean you'll arrange a free pickup from the Sihanoukville harbor??? I'm asking these questions before posting details on another board.

Regardless...I wish you success in your new position.

and the 'harbour' in question is the one in Phnom Penh at the ferry terminal..... :: but I'm sure we can make whatever arrangements from Snooky for a reasonable fee :D

stumpy said:

Hi LH,

Is the DSL in the lobby wireless?

Thanks,

SD.

:( afraid not, DSL is still pretty new here and VERY expensive, but we are looking at that option.

LukDod said:

The place looks quite nice...as seen on your website http://www.flamingos.com.kh. In looking for the site, I notice that a few websites listed the web address incorrectly, using 'flamingo' rather than 'flamingos'. I may try it next time I spend a month in Cambo. One question...as anyone gets a 20% discount by just booking online...if I book online and _then_ mention "Nanaplaza", will I get an additional discount? ;-) Also, a minor correction to the site...you list that you have four rooms types but only show prices for three.

LaoHuli wrote: ..<snipped>..

"Free airport and harbour shuttle as well as a complimentary light breakfast is included, making this the best value in PP at the moment IMO. Room rates are $20 to $30 and there is a 20% discount for NanaPlaza Members if you mention it when booking."

Ah, a man of the fine print :up: Sorry only one promo at the time, so no 'additional' discount. The good news is however that the 20% discount for Nanaplaza members is year round while the opening promotion ends next month.But I will buy you a beer or 6 when you arrive.

As to the room categories, 3 types of rooms, but 4 configurations. (Some have twin beds in case you bring the wife. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was there last weekend and liked it. This is a very good place to stay, very friendly, new and clean. They have a tuk-tuk driver that will take you about anywhere for $1 and you can keep him longer for $1.50 per hour. I will stay there again. The owner and the manager are both knowledgeable about Phnom Penh and and can answer any questions. I highly recommend it.

zen

Nervous_Dog said:

OK Zen, that had all the conviction of a bought confession, how much did it cost, and can I get the same deal?

DOG

Boy have I got a deal for you ! I can get you in for a mere 250 % of what Zen and his friends paid :neener: Better book early though, we're starting to fill up.

Thanks Zen, glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. See you next trip.

Archived