thai3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

LaoHuLi

Did you get my PM?

DG

Yup got yours and Dean's. Sorry I was a bit tardy, but the Boss dragged me up to Siem Reap on business.

Glad to collect you at the airport ND, but a flight number or time would be helpful. :banghead: That way you can avoid the dreaded Taxi Mafia ........ and save $7 as well. :up:

See ya soon. :)

• 1 month later...
LukDod said:

LaoHuli wrote:..."Free airport and _harbour_ shuttle "

Wow...does that mean you'll arrange a free pickup from the Sihanoukville harbor??? I'm asking these questions before posting details on another board.

Regardless...I wish you success in your new position.

OH NO!The lunatics have taken over the asylum! ::

Not only are we in charge of the asylum, but we have a special straightjacket waiting with your name on it. :: Hope you make it over soon. :up:

Saturday night on the Rooftop is starting to get a regular bunch now. We have added a couple of Philippine singers and the BBQ works fine.

Stay tuned as more goodies are in the works. :up:

Well Pete, the cool season more or less is the same as LOS being from Dec - Feb. Right now we are having the 'Mango Rains'. Temperatures about the same as Bkk 33-36 but less humid. The real rains come in July.

Fortunately our air cons work year round :up:

Rates don't vary much, but heck we're cheap anyway - 800 baht and there is always a discount for Nanaplaza members. Hope you can make it over.

Archived