Itchy Arse !

SiLeakHunt

I had an itchy ringpiece a bit back. :down: Itchy as fuck, actually. Couldn't stop scratching the bastard. :( Well, not the ring itself, more the areas adjacent, upper and lower factions, if you get my drift. Got my bird to look at it, :o and she said it looked like excema (spelling?). She's a qualified nurse, so she swiped some antibiotic/cortizone cream fron the hospital, which I applied faithfully for a few days, (that was a fucking laugh :clown:) and it cleared up, clean as a whistle. :up:

As long as nobody's stuck his cock up your coal scuttle, I reckon you'll be okay, boss. Bearing in mind that drink can play tricks on the memory and all that. ::

Getting my bird to check out my hairy spreaded arse clacker was a laugh, like. You know someone loves you when they'll do that. :p

Reminds me of that gag about two blokes in the jungle. A snake jumps out of a swamp and bites one geezer right on the end of his dick. He keels over, in maddening pain, feverish and whatnot. His mate gets on the mobile and calls a doctor. The doctor days it's probably poison and if the venom is not sucked out of the wound immediately it could be fatal. The feverish geezer says to his mate, "What do they reckon?" His mate puts down the phone and says, "Bad news, mate, you're going to die."

It makes you think.

jack :help:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiery Jack, you nearly got me into trouble with your post. I was desperately trying to stifle my hysterical Mutley-like giggles with tears rolling down my face.

I remember when my dog got tapeworm. He used to sit on his backside with his rear paws up by his ears and drag himself along using his front legs. You can confirm that tapeworm is the cause in this situation because there will be little wriggly segments of tapeworm left where the anus has contacted the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived