Not getting that good old GFE

Another_Guy

Punters,

I am a newbie to posting but I have read many of the posts and this is my second trip to LOS and I have been to a few other countries for the same reasons. In the past I have had great GFE. Girls would give me thier mobile numbers and take me back to thier apartments. It has been a few years since I have made a trip but I am dissapointed in the girls now. From the other posts it does not sound like others are having this problem.

I have taken 3 girls from Nana. All very fun and one of them with the best breats in the world but none seemed interested in having fun later. Any suggestions for picking a good girl that will take good care of you. Maybe I am picking girls that are to high maintenance and I am not being a cheap charlie. Maybe I have just lost the Mojo.

Thanks for the help Gents

P.S. were is a good place to find non-working girls for fun other than CM2

The girls tell me there are less foreigners now so they have fewer customers. The customers they get, they try to get the money and run so as to find another customer.

As for the girl friend experience, you can still find that. There are a lot of them out there. They are as frustrated in finding a falang as you are in finding a nice lady. You can not imagine how frustrated some of them are.

As far as having fun, there are several ladies that will give you a lot of pleasure that are available. I think that what you have to do is make yourself appear to be available - let them see you at certain places, etc. Once they become familiar with you, you will have no problem.

I'm probably coming at this from a different perspective, having just relocated to Bangkok 2 weeks ago. But I find frequenting a bar a few times without barfining anyone is pretty effective. Let the girls get to know you, buy a few drinks, and generally be a good bloke. Subsequent visits result in alot of attntion. This, of course, may be less useful in noisy go-gos than in some of the quieter bars. And, if you're on a 2 week holiday, you may not have the kind of time to blow on this. But, having been here only 2 weeks, I'm amazed at how infrequently I barfine anyone, but what a good time I'm having, when I do.

I think that a lot of it is just being a "semi-regular" in a place.

Show your face a few times and it seems to change.

I think that Nana is slightly desperate compared to Cowboy.

Really don't know about Patpong as I don't go there anymore.

Have fun.

Archived