Barry White would be proud

Every so often, when I said the right thing (or maybe exactly the wrong thing) a bolt of deep-rooted bestiality sparked in her eyes. A shard of such exceptional ferocity it made my knees quiver. The purple lights cast long anisotropic highlights on her long black hairs. The movements of her slender, well-defined hands were sensual, elegant yet calculated. She is in control and she knows it.

As you are well aware, besides hands, I have a feet/Achilles tendon fetish of cosmic proportions. If the girl in question is not endowed with a perfect species of each of the aforementioned body parts, I pass. Thank Buddha, Meaw was wearing a rather revealing skirt and string sandals. You know, those open sandals with fine shoelaces that zigzag halfway up the calf. The transition of calf into the heel over the Achilles tendon was near perfection. The curvature of the heel towards the center of the feet is one of the best I have seen in Bangkok. Her toes were above average, but nothing exceptional. The former 2 properties made up for the latter though. On top of all that, the bouquet of the back of her neck was close to divine. If you want to smell one of the last unspoiled olfactory wonders of the known universe, you gently lift the neck hair of a Thai/Filipina woman and smell her middle neck area. That spot in the middle where the neck bulges slights upwards.

Once in the smooth surroundings of my, admittedly, modest room, I turned on the bed lamp and covered it with my red shirt. A rouge gloom filled the room. Barry Whites? I?ve got so much to give you? is soothing in the background. My place is on the seventh floor, with a pretty nice view. I guided her on the terrace and with every breath she took, with every move she made, with every word she whispered I took in her phantasmagorical, balmy fragrance. I became more and more electrified by her charm and stunning radiance. While she was enjoying the view, I approached her from behind and softly kissed her neck and shoulders. She gently threw her head back, my fingertips shivered from her neck down to her breasts, towards her pierced belly button. Her breathing became deep and heavy, her eyes closed in lustful ecstasy. I cautiously pushed her against the wall and the kissing intensified to that deep, unrestricted, full-toned caressing. Our hands were fondling in all the right places and juices start flowing excessively. She unbuttoned my shirt, her bra has been on the floor since the beginning, her tight t-shirt came of next. With surprising agility she opened up my belt and dropped down my pants. Her lips slide down along my neck, chest and belly and while I am holding on to the railing of the terrace she gently takes my throbbing member in her mouth. She expertly kissed and licked my gland while caressing my balls. The tip of her tongue paid special attention to the underside of the mushroom shape. Gradually, movements became deeper, yet always calculated. She seemed to make sure that my rod never became too wet ? so I could clearly feel the movements of her tong and lips. Some girls have good technique, but after a while to much saliva reduces the sensation because the blowjob becomes *to* slippery, to wet. None of that here. Her movements remained slow and deep. None of that fast, senseless sucking. By Jove, she knew what she was doing. It was quite an exquisite sensation enjoying all this with a majestic view over the 3AM bustle of Ratjada.

Everything became one of those hedonic trances now ? that state where tenderness takes over and you are no longer in control of your movements. A liquid dream of pleasure and sensuality.

I pulled her back on her feet and started kissing her neck and shoulders, smoothly going down, paying special attention to her rock hard nipples. If you ever seen those naked pictures of Kate Moss, that is how her breasts were shaped. I lightly nibbled her nipples and she moaned with pleasure; Head thrown to the back, her fingers in my hair and her body curved in pure bliss. While going further down, I placed her left leg on the lowest part of the railing and started licking her inner thighs, teasing her clit with thumb. She was trembling with anticipation, but I purposely avoided her clit with my tongue. I slid my tongue over the outer lips and penetrated her vagina slightly with the tip of my tongue. My tongue rose up and gave her clit a full brush. A little scream escaped her. For a couple of minutes, the clitcommander did what he was born to do- right there in standing position in the tranquil Thai night.

I went inside to get a latex friend, brought the bed sheet with me and draped it over her and me. She faced away from me holding the railings, in frisk position, slightly on her toes. I went in slowly, but juices were flowing royally and with great ease I was in balls deep in no time. She was tight. But, oh God, she was tight just right. She turned her head towards me and we kissed passionately - while I went slow and deep, my hands caressing her breasts; pinching her nipples.

I grabbed her loins and started thrusting a bit faster, a bit deeper. Her moaning intensified exponentially. As she crunched her vaginal muscles, she slammed her ass against my cock to get deeper propulsion.

Heart racing, breathing heavily, I turned her around, lifted her left-leg and penetrated her from the front. She looked at me with that bestial look described above. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. She wanted me to go hard and deep. Harder and deeper.

I choose not to. Instead - I went deep, but slow ? a woman needs to be, wants to be teased at these stages. She clenched me closer, nails in my back. ?Reow, reow?, she whispered. Juices still flowing, I alternated between machine gun thrusting and profound, slow penetration. I lift her other leg as well and in between 2 thrusts we shifted to standing position. She gripped my neck; I spread her moistened butt cheeks. She bends backwards and spreads her legs a bit wider so I can have a wider arc of motion. I slide my hands towards the lower half of her thighs and slam away. Her screams must have caught quite some attention in the neighboring rooms/buildings. (It wasn?t as vociferously as Jay from RB 3 where security knocked on my door, but a well-deserved second spot.)

Still sitting on my cock and her body pressed close to me, I carried her inside to the bed. I slowly put her on her back, never exiting her. I bend backwards, supporting my weight on my arms and started pounding with reverse V-shaped movements. That?s where you penetrate her diagonally, alternating from the left and right side ? never exiting her completely of course. In my experience, when done right most girls appreciate this monstrously. After shifting from V-shapes to circles, I embrace her tightly; my hands on her shoulder and went as deep as I can for a couple of minutes. In the glimmering candle light her skin had the look of silky parchment, with a slight foil of glistening sweat. I am hard as a rock and in one swift move I turned her over so she is on top. This must have been her favorite position as she immediately took control in a major way. She took me *completely* inside her and started rubbing her clit against my pubic tubercle (that?s the bone above the base of your cock if you don?t have a anatomy book handy). Her movements intensified exponentially and she came hard and loud. She collapsed on top of me, gasping, flowing like a fountain. I could feel her heart pound as she enjoyed in after shocks on my chest. Her chest still resting on mine, I grabbed her buttocks, sunk my teeth lightly in her trapezius and slowly started moving inside her again. This seemed to breathe new life in her and after a while she regained enough strength to go into a squat. What a splendid view it was, seeing this Asian princess in total ecstasy, pumping my rock hard dick ? looking at me with that proprietary animal stare. As she stretched out her legs towards me and I sat up a little, the transition to wide-V position went seamless. It allowed me to go inside her deeper then before, reaching some unchartered territory. All of which was much appreciated. Supported by our arms we slammed our crotches against each other till my triceps became sore. The pace slowed down a bit and I took her to the edge of the bed which enabled me to nibble and bite her nipples, while still deep inside of her. She had quite small breasts, but, Sweet Jesus, enormously sensitive. Lightly biting them in particular was her major turn on. She grabbed my head and pressed it firmly against her breasts. ?Khun king! Khun king!?. She bent backwards holding on to my shoulders and enjoyed some controlled balance thrusts. I pulled her closely again and we went to a standing position that turned out to be quite awe-inspiring. She displayed acrobatic skills rarely seen before by the clitcommander. The normal standing position jamming aside, she was able to straddle me in such a way with her legs that I could penetrate her as if she was lying on an invisible table. It took quite an effort from the muscles in my arms, but the view and the sensation was overwhelming.

Lying down on the bed she started cowgirling me again, pinching my nipples harder and harder. This could only mean one thing: another catharsis coming. She continued rubbing her clit again, making circular movements that kept my rod well excited. The earth moved for her and soon she was gasping for air again on my chest. 2-0. I exited her and hugged her, while gently kissing her face. Her after shocks kept sending chills down her and my spine. I just love it when a girl does that. ?Arroy mak maaak. Jing jing? I remember hearing Barry?s ?I?ve found someone? during this moment of sublime tenderness: ??Never have I know the kind of love you have shown?? You better fucking believe it.

?You not finished yet?, she poignantly noticed. ?But neither have you?, I replied tongue-in-cheek. Pun intended. I tested the delicacy of her clit with a wet finger and noticed the post-orgasm sensitivity has faded enough to get back to work. The clitcommander has one goal and as soon as I started kissing her inner thighs she immediately knew what I am up to. She helpfully spreads her legs. I slide my arms under her tights, so I can stretch the area above her pubes a bit and spread her lips apart. This gives me a better view on the clit and more maneuver space for my tongue. Some girls like the fast circles on the clit. This one was amazingly fond of sucking and nibbling her clit with my lips and teeth. A couple of times, right before she was about to come (which took a while this time round) I would tease her and stopped licking. ?OK, we sleep now? I would provoke her. She gave me a look and pushed my head in between her legs again. All went as planned and she came like a typhoon. While she was still shivering I slipped on some protection and went inside missionary. Still in the aftermath of her orgasm, I gave her a profound pounding. She grabbed my buttocks and directed me skillfully. 3 for her was enough for this session I thought and I came like a pig. (Editors note: pigs are know to have 30 minute orgasms.) We collapsed in a sweaty heap and were totally motionless for a while. She drifted away in my arms to a place were only a handful have the privilege of entering.

Archived