Best hotel for under 800bht in Pattaya?

eee

I was able to locate one of their business cards. The address is:

J&P Court, Soi Lengki, Pattaya, tel., 03 841 4805 e-mail; JP_COURT@hotmail.com

Soi Diana ends at Soi Buokow, Soi Lengki continues at the other side as if it were a continuation of Soi Buakow. Hotel is a hundred yards of so on the right.

For some decent food in the area, from the hotel go back to Soi Buakow, turn right, and take the first soi on the right. CRAZY DAVES has pretty good breakfast plates. As you enter this soi, there is an immediate sub-soi angling off to the left. There is a bakery cafe just down that soi on the right that has good food and fresh baked breads. They also have a few new, mini 2 room "suites" for about B500 a night, above the bakery.

David

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ddddddave

But I think you mean that Soi Lengki is like a continuation of Soi Diana and not as you say Soi Buk, a mile typo.

I think I can see it on this map (it's the best map I've seen of Pattaya by the way) but my monitor is not so large

http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/postcard/pictures/pattaya-map.gif

Ill check it out next time I'm in town. I wonder though how it compares to the Bay Breeze Soi 11/2nd road which also charges about 600bht.

Also, isn't the Soi Buk area a gang bangers hangout these days later on at night? I've heard thigs have got far more wild in Pattaya over the last few years.

Still I like the streets when they get a bit spicy and you've got to be aware of what's going on, makes it more interesting....

I've stayed in the Buokow area only a few times, usually for no more than 3 or 4 nights at a time so I am far from an expert . I personally have never experienced trouble or tension around there, but then again, I've been told that I can be oblivious; I've never noticed.

The pictures you found are a good representation of the place, the manager and desk clerk in the photo are both sweathearts.

As I mentioned in my original post, there are two adjacent hotels, both new and both good values, especially the one with the french sounding name which excapes me.

David

Mmmmm

So what now, Bay Breeze on Soi 11/2nd or JP Court?

Same prices, same standard.

Rooms look far smaller at BB, also pool isn't that good but location I think is far better.

Vice-versa for the arguments of the JP.

• 2 months later...

Just stayed at the JP Court.

Excellent place for 600bht a night. Clean, newish, great front desk girls, no ripoff laundry rates, good location and food in the area.

For me now this is the only place I'll stay.

One point though, I didn't think the safety boxes were that secure. They were wooden with a cheapish lock but you could always use your own padlock as well which I highly recommend. I kept about a max of 70,000 bht which I fel comfortable about but if I had anymore I would have rented another safety box in somewhere like My Office on Walking St next to the Marine Disco boxing beer bars.

PS. In my opinion if you stay in Pattaya and don't rent a moped for 150bht a day you are mad. One of the things I like about that town is being able to bounce around from here to there. You can't do that in a baht bus. Hire a moped and not a big bike because having less power is a massive advantage especially when you're pissed up.

Archived