Best hotel for under 800bht in Pattaya?

eee

I've alwasy stayed at the Flipper hotel or Lodge. Lodge also has the view of the ocean which is a big plus. They both have safe deposit box downstairs behind the receptionists which is a must for me. What do you think is the best hotel in Pattaya,no not in Jomtien? putting everything into considerations. size of the rooms and so forth. I also love the restaurant in the Flipper! EEE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always stay at the Eastiny Soi 8 ( the yellow one). After the renovation earlier last year it is even better. The kidney shaped pool is nice too and the staff is really great there. There is parking available and a good stuffed super market in the basement. The bars at Soi 8 close around 4 - 5am and therefore I always have a last before heading to my room.

Phone is 038-361688

Good luck and cheers,

• 1 month later...

If you really want to save Baht, excape the beach and head for Soi Buokow area. If you take soi Diana off 2nd Rd., and follow it across Soi Buokow, just a little way down on the right is the JP Hotel. It is quite new, has very nice rooms, a large pool, a very friendly staff and is only B600, negotiable to B500 for longer stays.

There are two other new hotels next to it that are even less expensive, but have no pool.

The area has a pretty decent night life of its own and many inexpensive but good restaruants. Beach Rd. is a B20 motosie ride.

Hi!

I don't know which is the best as I tend to stay at the same hotels each visit. Bay Breeze and Inntown Holliday, both on soi Honey Inn (soi 11 of 2:nd rd.) have good rooms but maybee not great. Bay Breeze installed a new lift while while I stayed there last summer and said that they were going to raise the rates when it was finnished but I doubt if they will exceed 800.

regards

ALHOLK

Singhaman said:

I always stay at the Eastiny Soi 8 ( the yellow one). After the renovation earlier last year it is even better. The kidney shaped pool is nice too and the staff is really great there. There is parking available and a good stuffed super market in the basement. The bars at Soi 8 close around 4 - 5am and therefore I always have a last before heading to my room.

Phone is 038-361688

Good luck and cheers,

Absolutely correct. :applause: :applause:
unit731 said:

Eastiny, Soi 8, the yellow one . . . . . . . .

If I recall, there are two on Soi 8, one about midway between 2nd road and beach road and one closer to 2nd road. Which one is the yellow one?

The 'midway' one, up on the left coming from the beach.

Archived