How does Angelis Philippines compare to LOS

One long dusty scruffy street full of girlie bars........ versus... a capital city with ALL it's attractions.....

Angeles is worth a trip for the experience but they ain't the same at all. Only thing similar is the go go bars.

uniformguy

Yeah, concur with UG.

Not that much there. Fields Avenue is the main drag. As you go further along it becomes the Perimeter Road to the former Clark AFB. Bit more wild west.

There's a row of bj bars on Santos Street.

Apart from a few plush bars like Cambodia most of the places are fairly small and intimate.

The girls speak English generally. Some are "cherry" i.e. virgin. Not unusual to find a twentysomething virgin in a go go there.

Try Angeles 2 board for latest info on the PI.

I'll go to Angeles and LOS, there's another comparison thread around here somewhere but the short version:

Angeles - not expensive - open all hours - more bars than you need - nothing to do in the day time unless you can drink 24 hrs a day - on average Angeles girls are a little plumper. More english.

LOS - getting less cheap - shuts a 1 (mostly) - much more to do.

I like 'em both but Pattaya has a beach.

Cheers

Coss

I have to against the grain on this one. I much prefer Angeles to LOS. LOS tends to be for the more novice p4p'ers (hence younger guys) whilst Angeles is for the more experienced p4p'ers. LOS girls arent all pretty..particularly of late, whilst the phillipino women are getting better and better looking and tend to have much better chest sizes combined with the tight arses. Entertainment wise..Thailand is only a shadow of its former self with 1am closing and often earlier than 1am closing of its nightlife, no showing in go-gos, and now..more tourist naughty nightlife (for people who like to watch but not act) more than ever. Angeles fills in these gaps with 24 hour entertainment if you want it, showing in go-gos and a lot more going on in some of the bars than you could even dream of happening in a BKK bar.

Enter the demise of Thailand p4p and uprising of Phillipines P4P!

I like both places and have regular girls in both countries.

The GFE is more common in Phils.

Cebu is a nice city, action is spread. I might post a short report on Cebu in a week or two. Was there twice in January.

I travel to both place regularly, I think it was Thailand 3 or 4 times and Angeles 9 times last year. Helps being only 2 or so hours away in Hong Kong.

I have always enjoyed myself in both places but for me prefer Angeles.

Angeles itself does not have much going for it dusty dirty town is a pretty good description. But they have been cleaning it up recently demolishing squatters shacks and paving dirt roads around the bar district.

They are even putting together some kind of tourist police. All this mostly paid for by the bar owners trying to make it a more attractive destination for punters.

Myself I cannot see these improvement bringing in that many more people. Because of what Angeles is not which is a tourist destination, no beach and no real tourist infrastructure.

As others have said there is not much to do in Angeles during the day, which is good it means I can sleep till late afternoon.

There are a bars open almost all day some as early as 11am and a number do not close till 5am.

Most bars are not as crowded as in Pattaya in fact some are often almost deserted.

You do not have to fight your way through Russian tourists in angeles coz Aeroflots not flying to Clark air base yet.

Sometimes I hear complaints about the quality of the girls in Angeles, personally I have never had a problem finding an attractive partner for the night. There is a tendency for them to be a little chubbier than their Thai counterparts.

The girls in PI IMHO are a little less business like in their bar fines, some of the girls can be a real pain coz they fall in love so easy. But as mentioned above it can give you more of a GFE.

In the end Pattaya and Angeles are very different places everyone should try both, both can be great places .

Archived