A very newbie question?

darklover

Okay I am not sure if this goes in general or relationships, because I have not been in a relationship.

Here goes. On three occasions I have had Thai girls that I spent about three days or more with, sniff kiss me at length on my cheek(jaw), neck or chest (30 min or more) rub my tummy and say "pom pui- fat or big belly right?" I understand that one. But then in a very shy and weird way along with a big smile followed by the giggles and squeezing me very firmly they said to me something like "moong kee ow" I tried to get them to explain what it means and they simply get really shy and say it's hard to put into English, I can't even tickle it out of them. I have always wanted to know if it's what I think " they really like me or falling for me?" Hopefully it's not an insult as it did not feel like one. Someone please help with a translation! :: (Dark)

Thanks KS, heard my date for that night saying something similiar and took a play nibble at my belly, but I could not quite make it out, I believe that may be what they are saying, " I'm flattered by comment from the girls" as I said on an earlier post of another topic, I really go all out to ensure a good time for both parties I guess it pays off including the fact I'm chocolate and not too round (lol), and have baht. I can't wait until July comes. (Dark) :yay:

Archived