Zurich

Thinking about what to do this week end and the next. What's going on nowadays in Zurich?

How did Langstrasse and Niederdorf evolved over the last few years?

All info about nihtclubs and brothels welcome!

thanks

Random

Thanks for the info, do they have the same kind of bars with eastern european girls? What about the rates (we never really have too much money on hand, do we?)

Used to date Zurich strippers a few years back, I saw them making enough bucks to lose all envy to be a serious punter in those joints. Heard prices in salons have gone down noticeably though.

Mentors, wo bist du wann wir dich brauchen!?

Mentors, wo bist du wann wir dich brauchen!?

---

:whatever: :whatever: i'm here right now. :)

Best to try Langstrasse. With all illegal prostitutes the going rates in the meantime are rather low.

For example, on weekends you can try the ThaiThai Club in Zurich, easily crowded with thai chicks.

http://www.thaithaiclub.ch/

Hey, do you need a cool guide :wave::twocents:, ;)

I used to train Muay Thai in that club... every friday evening removed the sand bags and set up the tables...every monday the other way around... not so good not so old days...Just checked the pics in the website and during partytime Thai Thai looks as tastefull as Angel Disco :: ...

What are the going rates nowadays??

randomshots said:

I used to train Muay Thai in that club... every friday evening removed the sand bags and set up the tables...every monday the other way around... not so good not so old days...Just checked the pics in the website and during partytime Thai Thai looks as tastefull as Angel Disco :: ...

What are the going rates nowadays??

---

The club has moved and is now in a new place! What i know is, that if you chat and pay some glasses to a girl, many girls will come with you for FREE ( if you don't look ugly). :: The going rates for professionals are "up to you".

If you live here and you take a thai chick with you twice, this news will go around

in the large big Zurich Thai Society like an extensive fire. :grouphug:

Archived