seeking BKK Laptop HardDrive vendor recommendation

Hidy Ho

Where the eff is my first post ::

Anyway, I'm gonna price out 2.5" 7200RPM 80GB drive while I'm in BKK (and may do hard drive upgrade while I'm bored in BKK). I belive Toshiba and Hitachi make these drives and I also believe they are actually manufactured in Thailand.

Also will be looking for cool laptop accessories such as 2.5 external hard drive cases with cradle (swap drives).

While I am aware of existence of Panthip, Fortune and other malls, I'd appreciate first-hand recommendation of specific vendors.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Jazzy -- long time no talk! How's things?

Unfortunately, Panthip is the better place to go for more specialized stuff like that.

But there are a couple of shops in Fortune that I thought carried 7200rpm laptop drives. On the third floor, north of the esclators, at the first "intersection" (between the esclators and the round section), shops on the NW corner & NE corner should. That NW corner shop also has the distinction of having the hottest sakes girl in the place LOL!

Sorry, no recommendation for shops in Panthip -- have not been in a long time.

Cheers,

SD

No no no.

The girl who I think is the hottest is on the same floor, but at that intersection you talk of make a left. Then you are forced to make a right soon after. The girl who works at that shop on the inside corner where you have to make the right is the hottest girl!

<<burp>>

Archived