What happened to Zaad?

Zaad

what happened to Zaad?.

he has never been the same since he couldn't decide wether he is Dutch or Portugese...... :doah:

because of his split personality he can never decide which way to turn when he crosses the road,should it be left or right?.

so making a decision to visit Gullivers and meet up with Friends or go home for Coffee is a major decision for him..... :beer:

Last I heard, Zaad had "switched teams" and taken up residence with his long time "friend" Old Hippie. They have a nice tastfully decorated condo in the Castro district of SFO, and run an ice cream parlor called "lick it hear sailor..." or so I wish...er I mean heard...

Old Hippie said:

Last I heard, Zaad had "switched teams" and taken up residence with his long time "friend" Old Hippie. They have a nice tastfully decorated condo in the Castro district of SFO, and run an ice cream parlor called "lick it hear sailor..." or so I wish...er I mean heard...

Yummy... guess your Banana Splitz do well.. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Bada :: Bing

Hi OH,

LOL ! When I was told that Sydney had the *second* highest number of gay men after SFO, I remember thinking 'Jesus - SFO must be one big Mardi Gras if they've got more gays than the Harbour City !' ::

I do envy gay men one thing : they dont have to jump through the same hoops heterosexual men have to just to get some action.

Cheers,

Artie

Fuck's happening here people?....

Thread title: -what happened to Zaad-

Thread topic: -gay men-

Just for the record...no matter how strong, irresistible and powerful the gay-o-metre in LOS is, I haven't changed sides .. not yet. ;)

Archived