England needs Scholes?

bibblies

harsh?......gimme a break :doah:

£9,000 fine for Mr.Moaner is probably a Days wages,will he miss the money?.

£33,000 fine for Chelsea is nothing,how much does Roman earn in interest everyday?.

this decision has not affected Chelsea at all.

it may have been harsh if it was a one-off but this is not the case.

ever since the 'greatest Man Utd Fan' Kenyon joined Chelsea then many things have happened.

the little chats with Sven and Ashley and Mr. Moaners increasing outburts after each game.

the touchline ban for Mr.Moaner will mean nothing as he has already said he is the best thing to hit the PL since it started and the Team know what is needed on the pitch.

personally i think Mr.Moaner should have been banned for life and ordered to do Anders Frisks gardening for a Year.... :grinyes:

Barca should have been awarded a 13-0 win and Chelsea banned from all Competitions for a Year (Domestic and European) and been forced to have a transfer limit of £1.25 for the next 7 Years...... ;)

no doubt Chelseafan will disagree with me,but what does he know?........ :dunno:

just another gloryhunter i think........ :grinyes::beer::neener:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CS

I thought we got away quite lightly to be honest. If it had been any other club, it would of been a 50K fine, but money means nothing to Chelsea so UEFA hit them where it hurt the most....by banning the manager.....

I just hope Chelsea put it to bed now....too much has been said in the gutterpress....

Glory hunter ? Pfft, Season ticket holder for 7 years mate and yes I was still supporting them in the old 2nd division.... :(

Banned for life ? then fergusson should be banned for eternity :-P

especially after all the comments he has made over the years.....

:neener:

Anyhow, at least our manager can be fined by UEFA yours can't :neener::D

i remember the good old Days when we had Divs 1,2,3 and 4.

my first trip to Old Trafford was in 1974 when MU were in the old 2nd Division.

my first Football Match was Pompey v Arsenal in the FAC in 1971.

little old Pompey took the Arse back to highbury for a replay after a 1-1 draw and lost 3-2 and the Arse went onto win the Double that Season.

Arsenal were the biggest name in English Football at the time,seems a shame they have fallen so far over the Years....... :)

and back to topic.

England are not missing Scholes at all.

at the moment it looks like Sven has found his ideal Midfield.

Beckham is still the worst of the 4 but had a better Game against Azerbaijhan.

and interesting to see the 4 of them all score during the last Week.

the problem for Scholes was that he was played in every position except where he plays for MU.

he is so effective at the Club but looked at such a loss during the last 2 Years of his England career.

Can a manager be in the changing room at half time with a touchline ban? Can he be in the seats just behind the bench and yell instructions? Basically, can he participate in anyway during the course of the game, without being on the touchline?

I think right now Roman may not like it but he's on his way to getting a title so he'll put up with a lot of things right now. He's more fearful of losing Mourinho if he pisses him off than anything else. Mourinho would like to be Portugal's national team coach (what do you think about that Zaad?) and if he's sacked that position as well as any vacant position at any top club is open to him. The world is his oyster right now.

The recent events does do one negative thing long term and that is it may hurt Chelsea's marketing effort to become a brand name club like Man Yoo and Real Madrid. Maybe trophies will change that but as it stands right now, they are not going to be embraced by neutrals and regular football fans across the globe if these antics (UEFA, tapping up Cole, etc.) continue.

One of my first games ever was Malaga - Real Madrid in the late sixties, with dad during a holiday in Torremolinos, when the train station there was still above ground and the train to Malaga stopped for whomever held his hand down.

CS,

Mourinho would like to be Portugal's national team coach (what do you think about that Zaad?)

I have always liked coaches with lots of discipline so I'd obviously love to see Mourinho leading Portugal to their first ever respectable international trophy with the national squad.

I doubt it'll happen anytime soon though. Mourinho his filling his pockets and focussing on being a club trainer and I don't blame him. Once he's an expierenced old man he'll enjoy the highest honor of training the Portuguese wine-drinkers, I'm sure of that. ;)

if a Manager gets a touchline ban in the UK they have to sit in the stands but i think they can communicate with the bench by whatever means and they are allowed into the dressing room at H/T.

the Mourinho ban has him being prevented from having any contact with the Team of any other Official from when Chelsea leave the Hotel until after the Game.

it seems he will have a minder to stop him passing on messages or trying to talk to anyone.

Archived