SuperModel's a GOGO in Pattaya

MisterBlonde

Has anyone checked out this new gogo in Soi Diamond Pattaya? a couple of my mates from Sydney have started this from the ground up,and opening was about 2 weeks ago.

Their major concern at the time was getting the girls ( this is every gogo owner's concern ) just wondering if anyone has wandered in there,and their thoughts on it.....btw i would have chosen a different name,not very original and a lot to live up to.

I had a quick look the other day. Liked the layout - cheap booze was a bonus. I was only in there around 9pm and no time to see the upstairs show they said they had. Unfortunately it will be a while before I go back based on dancers though. Same applied to that other new bar Beach Club. Great layout, good atmosphere, but full of very simple unattractive dancers. Guess with the plethora of bars down in Pattaya it's now a case of quantity over quality when it comes to lookers on stage.

Well, I guess you can?t please everyone. Hell, the Beach Club is now my number 1 or 2 bar in Pattaya (can?t decide between it and Peppermint). And, when I was last there they had quite a few cuties dancing on the tables and talk about showing... :yikes: ::

Only problem I had with the place was after leaving I usually had a very stiff, eh... neck - bet you guys thought I was going to say something else. :angel: Those who have been there will understand. ::

ST

Plenty of toplessness in Super Model at the moment, and plenty of nice girls. The shows go on upstairs between about 9:30 and 1:00 am. After 1 the top bar is shut and all the girls come downstairs. Was in there 2 days ago at about 1am - great atmosphere and loads of showing. The shows are worth seeing too. Recommended. :up::chili::worship:

Archived