ST hotel S33, opinions sought.

radioman

Hi,

Have used both Asoke Place and PBlack on Cowboy but heard about the Peep Inn on Soi 33. This would be even better in some respects location wise, so anybody have an opinion on this place, price, times, room quality etc.

Always feel AP is a little grotty, PBlack much nicer, could almost stay there as a regular hotel. I heard Asoke Place is 3 hours, will find out for sure tomorrow when I go see Booze gurl. PBlack was two hours last time I was there, not enough for Miss KK who needs to pop a few more times or she can still walk unaided.

Cheers,

M.

Hi radio,

Peep Inn is 600 baht for three hours. Rooms are high standard decor, clean, nice bathroom, nice towels. More discreet than some ST hotels as it is off the main street (Soi 33) and the receptionist is sort of hidden - you will see what I mean.

Highly recommended. These days I never go anywhere else - the extra cost is well worth it.

Khwai

Many thanks for the reply.

I just talked with Miss KK and we agreed to give it a go next week, it's her that keeps saying 2 hours aint enough, not even 3. Damn what I gotta do to satisfy these gals!

Will be interesting to compare to PBlack which is reasonably discreet. I usually meet with a daytime girl at the Asoke Sukhumvit underground and it's a 'very' short walk to Cowboy from Exit 2 and the desk girl is usually quick to front the keys and give change. Gotta love the way the 'security' guy just l;ounges around with a permanent smirk on. Does the PBlack make videos :o ::

Cheers,

M

Hmm,

Don't know quite what to say here. Tis her that says "Why you not take me long time, I want boom boom all night wid you and cumming maak maak" I would if I could, just not practical right now.

Have seen Miss KK again already and we did give the Peep Inn on Soi 33 a try. Neither of us overly impressed. Adequate and the anonymity is a step up on most places but she thought it a bit gaudy and said the bed was a bit too firm :( Free condom was a nice touch but NFG size wise :(

Will probably go back to PBlack again despite their 2 hour limit. Maybe can get some additional time.

Saw the note about the Crown, sounds cheap enough, where is it?

I recall it being mentioned, think it was a Stickman column sometime ago, about ST places and hidden cameras. Anybody know for sure the scoop on this. It would be nice to know the places to avoid.

Cheers,

M

I did the soi33 ST room(behind novotel I assume peep33 can't recall exactly but price about right girl paid?).

we we're kinda impressed even I didn't had time to use the full 3h limit unfortunately!

Sure price is kinda steep, but on the other hand I yet have to try pBlack,which judging by the experienced cowboy punters have little or no competition ;)

Thanks Samak, I think I know the area now.

PBlack does seem to be getting the business in. Yesterday we had lunch at the Old Dutch then wandered down to Pblack. We were third in line behind two other couples :o:p;)

I've only ever had rooms on the 4th floor and they have all been decent. Showers are a bit poor but then I don't like showers over the bath anyway.

Yesterday was annoying as twice we had staff knocking on the door, WTF :cussing:

Still our favourite for now anyway.

Cheers,

M.

radioman said:

Have used both Asoke Place and PBlack on Cowboy but heard about the Peep Inn on Soi 33. This would be even better in some respects location wise, so anybody have an opinion on this place, price, times, room quality etc....

Just curious guys...do the hotel staff ask for your name and/or passport and/or ID at the registration ??? If they do, can you just write something down and they don't care if it's fake or not ? Do these places ask for your girls' ID cards ?

If they need your ID, so it is a problem for the expat guys who have families ? The wife can track you down ?

Enlighten me. :D

Archived