He got my girl!

MaiLuk

kamui said:

Hi Mailuk

just save the images to your PC and download the following program. With this freeware you can see all related information in a pic like camera used, date e.g.

Exif Reader

Thanks for the link to Exif Reader. Just tried it out and seems to work nicely. Also no installation required, which makes things easier.

I guess if the camera's clock/date is set incorrectly though, then the time/dates can't be relied on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey M,

Thanks for the url page.

She is okay, yes I could imagine, even if a they are a bit rough, around the edges, they have their own charm which weaves its magic web.

Ah well, one small condolence is, it does not take long to get over it if you are fortunate to live in the land of smiles.

keep on keeping on,

cheers

greg

>>>Who the hell is Nigel!?!?!??!<<<

He's a guy who pays Thai bar girls to have sex with him, takes movies of it, and then posts/sells on the internet.

And he works in Cambodia also, doing the same.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>Who the hell is Nigel!?!?!??!<<<

He's a guy who pays Thai bar girls to have sex with him, takes movies of it, and then posts/sells on the internet.

And he works in Cambodia also, doing the same.

HT

He doesn't work in Cambodia doing the same anymore and hasn't for about 3 years, I reckon. That's one of my long unanswered questions: why doesn't he? What happened? . My theory is that he got chased out by government officials under pressure from NGOs and was warned, in no uncertain terms, not to return.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Shite Yeah...Just the other night I chatted with a guy who goes with the same "Cat House" girl and climed she was great. He left town so I gave her a try....Good Stuff....For the second night we did a double as I mentioned I like a young hottie, No problem she go with girl too, same smaq me.!

Archived