He got my girl!

MaiLuk

SkiBum said:

She took 2 dicks at once in her pussy and one in her ass..

Would you please explain the mecanics involved in this ?

I do understand the girl and the 3 dicks, I dont understand how / where those 3 guys are related to that girl in order for her to do what you wrote.

SkiBum said:

She took 2 dicks at once in her pussy and one in her ass..she blow another and jacked off 2 of my mates...

Same question here please, 2 plus 1 dick, 1 blow and 2 jacking, thats 6 guys all centred around 1 tiny little Thai chick.

Please use some graphics to show me the physical concept.....thanks !

BB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MaiLuk -

Sympathies go out to you.

I know it has to hurt.

A girl I know in Soi Cowboy went with a guy to a hotel. They had all kinds of cameras and lights set up when she got there but she was not told about this in advance.

Offered a thousand or a few thousand extra and it was hard for her to say no, which she did, in a hotel room filled with drunk falang men.

She left but said other girls did not have the courage.

Do not know if this is Nigel or not but.

Your girl most likely did not agree to it in advance and was probably in a postion where it was very hard to say no.. ...

Good idea!

Set up the room with lights and cameras lay 20,000 baht on the bed with 3 or 4 guys around it and video the conversation that takes place! Maybe throw in a K-toy for drama! I bet 90% of the girls go for it!

Sorry again mate that, "Your virgin bride" went for 6 dicks and a load of cash...

As for the mechnics: Guy lays on bed with "MaiLuk's bride to be" strattling his dick with her ass... Mike (guy #1) holds girl in a sitting position... Jon (#2) and tom (3#) insert their dicks in her pussy as they hold on to her legs...they have to bend around each other for this to take place! "Mailuks girl" leans her head back as #4 dick (SkiBum) stands over everyone on bed and skull fucks her holding her head in place!

She uses her two free hands to beat off the other two guys... larry and peter...with so much dick already inside her...she isn't really giving quality HJs...Pervs notice this sort of thing and will not buy the video...back in the states! [...]

SkiBum

[Again, please do not write this crap on my board - KS]

The video started with me helping a hurt girl and mending her knees... Falang Knight in bold letters across the screen! [...] This might have been my best work to date...great video...you'd love it Mailuk!

SkiBum

[And more crap removed; Skibum, could you please keep your stories confined to the Stories forum and keep from adding this fucked up crap into it? - KS]

Skibum is just a wanna-be Nigel. And thousands like him go there every single night, and are what they all (girl's) have to deal with on a nightly basis. It's a rough job, to be sure!

I know he's just kidding........sort of. Not really....it's just the reality of the occupation.

HT

Just read this thread. Now I am curious too. Can someone PM the link to me? Even without seeing the pictures I am relatively confident I never promised to marry the girl, but I could have been with her.

Archived