He got my girl!

MaiLuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this is an excerpt from the text in nigel's photo op:

"You don't have to ask Thai bar girl XXX if she's into anal, she'll be sliding your dick into her tight asshole before you know whats happening."

:: :: ::

She told me I was the only one to ever fuck her ass. Oh well, I love her anyway. And she said she loves me and that is good enough for me. The rest of you guys are too cynical she is just trying to survive. Give her a break. Will marry in BKK. Anyone want an invite?

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com?s rule number 8 against revealing personal information on the board about other people. We do not condone this in any form. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

8.) Privacy: Posting information which could lead to the identification of individuals is forbidden. This rule extends to the ladies and men in the nightlife scene as well. So, no names, numbers, or identifying marks of the women/men are to be disclosed here. Associating a particular woman with a particular bar is also restricted. There are a number of reasons for this, and this rule will be very strictly enforced, so do remember this when composing your posts. With this in mind, please don't ask for, or give, recommendations about bar ladies or massage parlor ladies. On a related note, people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. The word of one poster is not, and never should be, enough to start a witch hunt. This board will NOT be used to seek revenge.

>>does it matter which Nigel girl she was to anyone but you? Seen one, seen them all.<<

Well yes it does matter. I would prefer that it had been a stunner that I had conquered so that I could get off watching her in action. Instead it is one of those nice girls and the "nice" part does not show up in pictures.

With Nigel's jiz all over her face dripping out of her gaping mouth

----------------

Arghhhh!

I bet these girls don't even get paid much extra for "starring" and having their wetted mug shown to thousands around the world.

But let's say i am wrong, does anyone have an idea how much this scum (IMO, if that's OK!) gives the girls?

PS: condoleances, mailuk. See, here it did not take even 3 days, just.... 3 drops! :) :) :) :)

a "pro" turned simple farm girl, but she will return to the farm :neener:

MaiLuk! if you had not over 1500 posts, i would assume you are a troll!. come'on! a bargirl says she loves you! think of the hordes she is loving before and after you...go ahead...and next time you take a stunner and not a nice one!

Sorry mate!!!

I had her spinning on my dick before too! SkiBum's Jiz was all over her face and have some video You might enjoy! [...] This BG takes it with a smile... [...]

[...] We paid her 20,000 baht for the 3 day weekend...she emailed one of my mates several months ago and wanted another weekend...last I heard she was dating a Falang and she was getting back to us on dates when he was not with her in April and May...

[...]

SkiBum

[sorry, but I was not amused by the stuff I edited out. Don't know if it is true or just some fucked up fantasy, but that crap does not belong here - KS]

Hi mailuk,

:D

You mean the prostitute you were screwing last week has been with another guy? And after you also? :o Nigel, no less?

I'm shocked ::, as so should you be. My God.......What's the world coming to? :p

Of course they're fucking Nigel, and anyone else who plops down the baht for them. You can't tell me you're just learning this now........I can only believe you're having some fun here. :grinyes:

Nigel only puts it on tape, what is the reality of the situation, that goes on a 1,000 times a night there, with 1,000's of different guys.

Truth is, he just records the reality. Don't like what you see? What he shows you, in reality, is what your prostitute is doing when you're not with her. No......never "your" prostitute. She's different. :) Think again!

Which maybe isn't such a bad wake- up call, in the end. :dunno:

HT

Archived