Day at the Temple...

Old Hippie

O.k. so I went to Thai school today, at the Local Wat here in Nor Cal. So I get there early with the idea of pushing up on this lady there who sells food, nice lady, decent looking, seems friendly, I decide I'll make my move! So I get there, start putting the schmooze on her, just as I am ready to get down to business, pull my deal sealing move, where I tip my Ray bans down to expose my soft brown eyes, thus showing her no mercy, rendering her putty in my hands...so out of no where comes this large economy size woman, pretty face, but big, large...yeti proportions...she starts pushing up on me! this totally fucks up my angle...and the intended target walks off...

So I shoot the shit with Big foot for a bit, then try and steer the conversation back to the intended tyarget, let her friend know I am interested in the other girl...so I walk off, saying I need to go to the old hung nam...so on the way to the hung nam, so girl, pretty hiot looking in a track suit, yells my name and seems happy to see me...I don't recognize her at first...then...she runs up, hugs me, smothers me with kisses on the mouth, right in front of the temple...holy shit, it is the girl I posted about last year! the one I affectionately called "Ying Yai." She has dropped a few tons opf weight, and is hot! SHe is happy as hell to see me.

ALl this happens in front of "Big Foot." Big Foot gives me a disgusted look and goes off... So a few minutes later, I want to go and say a few words to the intended Target...here comes Ying Yai, puts a few more kisses on my lips, and says bye, call me after you finish class...I subtley pat her ass, slip her the toungue and say "o.k."

So a few seconds later, "Big Foot" pulls me aside and says "...we were talking a bit before...? o.k. remember, the woman who cares for you and takes care of you is the woman who loves you, anyone else is a theif...!!!" and glares at me and Ying Not so Yai anymore...and walks off...

The good part of all of this is, many of the guys there saw me getting warmly greeted and kissed by Ying Yai! all commented how hot she is! So big status points there...!! Bad news is, I might have put a barrier up in front of my originally intended target of desire...

Now, I know a lot of you are saying wow, OH that must happen to you a lot, I mean having all those chicks around trying to get a piece of the good stuff from you, I mean when they aren't throwing soup at me, or contracting with hit men...but oddly, that seldom happens out side of BKK. Now, As I stated, I was originally hitting on the one girl, another woman "pussy blocked me" so to speak...so for all you guys in the know, I am curious as to how you would have handled this...I was going to just keep going on the first one, but she got side tracked, busy etc...the other one, "Big Foot" was relentless....oh well, guess she heard the legend and want to have a memory...All in all, a weird day at the temple...

Archived