Sauna...with hot and cold pools...naked girls!

i remember the fights i had with the Girls over the temperature of the shower.

i liked it hot and they liked it cold and maybe this is the difference.

but i remember taking the #1 Girl to BKK and she insisted on us having a bath together.

i was surprised but enjoyed the sort of soapie she provided and not forgetting the BBBJ and fuck in the bath.......

:yay: :yay:

she was one Girl who enjoyed a warm bath....... :tophat:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skibum,

I heard about something like this before years ago in Pattaya. I have no idea if it is still running or not. Was told to me by someone on another site a long time ago. Have you done a search for this in Pattaya, or just Bangkok so far? If there is one around someone here must know about it. I remember the guy saying it was a nice relaxing way to spend an afternoon. I can't remember though if the women doing massage were doing extras or not. I do remember he said it was cheap as hell and always nearly empty when he went there. Hopefully someone will come to your aid if there is a place like this around.

Cent

There is some hotel in Pattaya, some how associated with the bar "Cats" or some such name...on Soi Pattayaland 2, hellif I remember...they have all sorts of wild rooms, as I recall, they have a swim up room, with a swim up bar etc...not fully sure...

sayjann said:

i remember the fights i had with the Girls over the temperature of the shower.

i liked it hot and they liked it cold and maybe this is the difference.

but i remember taking the #1 Girl to BKK and she insisted on us having a bath together.

Oooh, reminds me of the cold showers at the missus gaff out in the sticks

"I dont CARE that its 40 degrees outside - I still want a hot shower" - English eh !!

Cent-

Thanks for your reply! I have been looking all over the web for a place both in Bangkok and Pattaya! The Sauna at Barons isn't something I was aware of...maybe further investigation needed! The two saunas in Pattaya are Silom Sauna on soi 3 and Nakula Sauna on Nakula soi 12. Alot of hotels have the configuration of hot/cold pools and sauna...massage is available but not naked girls. I might have to investigate in the Japan soi in Bangkok...

I'm after (almost) a Japanesse style format might be there...

Still looking!

SkiBum

SkiBum said:

All,

I'll be in Bangers in 13 days and want to visit a real good sauna...with hot and cold pools with naked girls and massage services. I love sauna and massage! Need some thing like a turkish bath with parlour girls a mix between a place like Posiedon2000 and a serious sauna massage place... Has to have all qualities not just one or two...

Anyone?

SkiBum

Its available right there in BKK on Suk soi33..... about 2-300 meter in the soi, on right side, called barber33, massage place, it has a little sauna on the first floor, across the street from Lucky luciano if memory serves my right.

nothing special, nothing fancy, but its there.

BB

If one goes to the end of Silom (near the underground stop) ,ghoes :: across the street and turns right towards Klong Toei( I gues its RamaIV) on the left hand side maybe150 yards in BEHIND a small restaurant (sorry forget the name)there is a Thai style sauna and locker room .One can get massage,sauna and a a bj in the back massage area.Its almost exclusively Thai as I have only seen one other Farang there. (he spoke not a lick of Thai-dontknow how he found it)Great sauna and cheap -160 Baht :)

I am back in 3 weeks and will post specific directions... (Helps to speak Thai like a Thai-but they obviously take anyone) :)

LukDod said:

You're thinking of the Penthouse Hotel, which will accommodate Skibum's desires. Located in Pattaya, on Soi Pattayaland-2, just a few doors from 2nd Rd. He can rent a room with a jacuzzi or use their jacuzzi area and take freelancer(s) of his choice or gals from the Penthouse's "Kitten Club".

http://www.penthousehotel.com/penthouse_hotel/index.html

we (about 10 of us) were actually thinking about it when we where there last year but the mamasan or the gals (we went to kittens the nite before) didn't seem interested in selling it. anyway we thought it was too expensive - B12500 for 3hrs!

BB and jitagawn,

Thanks for the info...I'm thinking soi 33 might be the ticket. It is geared more for Japanesse tourist and might be it. Not really sure.

The penthouse isn't it...I've been sereval times! If i can not find one...maybe I'll open one!

SkiBum

Archived