5* Hotels Guest Friendly

Av8r

To my observation none of them is although I don't know the Intercontinental. Bearing in mind that this is not a question of morale to the hotels but a matter of image I would guess even the Oriental is guestfriendly if the appearance at least of the beloved bride is acceptable. which excludes halter top and 12 inch high rubber boots.

BuBi

Samak,

one of my favorite nightspots is sitting in the Oriental lobby after 23:00 watching desperate punters fighting battles they cannot win. They are not guestfriendly , unless Mr. x has an expensive suite , is a regular guest or recommended by BuBi. They will further be delighted to welcome your bride once prior arrangements have been made with the duty manager and madame does not look like Fankenstein's daughter.

BuBi ::

Hi,

some of these hotels also ask for the name of wife/GF when you book, so a BG can pass if you know her real name and no change of "wife" is possible without changing hotel. I recommend also that she wears at least 30 baht of gold and a diamond ring - if so they know it's an ex-BG but your wife. ::

elef

Archived