embarrassing to pay to take girls to rooms

can any1 tell me were i can take girls back to room in hotels in sukhumvit bangkok without the me or the girls get stopped to show id or pay extra to take them in this is so embarrassing to me and may be girls.and as for people saying its for your own secuerty i can look after myself i dont need babysitter in uk this would never be allowed if i book a double room they should have no right to do this its so degrading so can any1 help me and tell me hotels were the girls are near and bars and clubs are were there is no qustions asked and not extra money to bring a girl back kind regards phil

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
philinuk said:

can any1 tell me were i can take girls back to room in hotels in sukhumvit bangkok without the me or the girls get stopped to show id or pay extra to take them in this is so embarrassing to me and may be girls.and as for people saying its for your own secuerty i can look after myself i dont need babysitter in uk this would never be allowed if i book a double room they should have no right to do this its so degrading so can any1 help me and tell me hotels were the girls are near and bars and clubs are were there is no qustions asked and not extra money to bring a girl back kind regards phil

I hate to say "Search the board", but there IS very much info on this.

Some places charge a joiner fee, many do not, especially if you book a double from the get go.

You could always use the PB Hotel or Penthouse or other short time- I don't think there's a problem with this type of hotel for either of your concerns!

As the other poster said, most of the girls truly see this as par for the course and it does protect you to some extent (better than nothing, anyway). At least there is a record of who you are <allegedly> with.

In some places, you can ask security to ring you before they return her ID- might help with a late night/early morning departure by her- along with your cameras, computer, extra money, etc.

philinuk

As LIMBO already said it is NOT embarassing for the (P4P) girls. and beleive me that even if you walk in to a Hotel with a BG and never speak to any of the staff they will KNOW what she is.

If you are staying with the same girl more than one night then (certainly at Business Inn) she will not be asked again.

Both you and her are treated politely and with discretion (after all this is why a lot of their guests stay with them) - you will probably only get a grin and a few comments if you turn up with 3 Katoeys, 2 BG's, a donkey and a goat, otherwise it's all same old same old for them.

Although obviously after you turn up with a BG, the Hotel staff would probably not consider either of you suitable for an invitation to their Grandmothers 80th Birthday party................. ::

Checking ID works for your benefit, but my understanding is that it is mainly for the benefit of the Hotel, as they want to know who is in their hotel in case of "problems" which affect THEM.

If you are checking in with a "regular" Thai (or Farang) Girl Freind she would also have to show her ID (as you also do) - I don't see the difference.

Having said all that I am sure that their are places in Sukhumvit, just that IMHO any Hotel who does not give a shit who is entering and leaving the premises at all hours of the day and night would not give me a sense of security - FOR WHEN I AM NOT BABYSITTING MY BELONGINGS!

Maybe you would be better off using a S/t hotel for "fun"???

Hi

we are just back from BKK had a *long*stay in a BKK hotel...my wife was quizzed by the lift*guards*for a few days...different staff and different times of day and night :cussing:

I spoke to the night manager after the third time ...we had or should say she had no more questions asked of her.

Btw..both had wedding rings on...and i don't know about you guys ..but this got to us big time!

Had a bit of fun ...one night her dad and our son also stayed in our room...should have seen the face of the guard when we all got out of the lift to go to breakfast next morning.... :D

"As the other poster said, most of the girls truly see this as par for the course and it does protect you to some extent (better than nothing, anyway). At least there is a record of who you are <allegedly> with. "

I do not think there is a "record" as far as I know nothing is written doww off her ID , its taken when she comes in and given back when she leaves,

Some places will ring your room to make sure all is OK before they give her back the ID.

no 1 is answering my qustion it might be ok for girls but for me its degrading and imbarrsing i need know any hotels that do not repeat do not charge to bring girls back. and also take ids iam going on holiday and the last thing i want is hassle just come and go as i please i am not looking just for bed i want a nice hotel if i satyed at a hotel in uk i would be able to bring back any 1 want and no qustions asked thats all i want any1 help me?

Archived