embarrassing to pay to take girls to rooms

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read all the replies to your post.

It appears you are visiting Thailand with the wrong attitude.

Better you stay in the UK, read all the posts on this Board, learn from what you read.

Don't you feel the experience leaping out at you when you read most of the replies here.

There is many many years of experience here on this Board and you choose to ignore it at your pearl..

If you try theheavy stuff in Thailand you might not need the return portion of your ticket or at least it might be out of date before you'll be in a position to return to the UK.

Read, Listen and Learn from this Board.

"...i would kill any1 that tried to take my money and i can look after myself no need for baby sitter..."

Until some girl drugs you and takes all your stuff...as happened to a very prominent poster here a few years back. Now, lighten up!

As for hotels with no Bullshit "joiner fees" I suggest Majestic, Nana, Dynasty, Manhattan Nana Thai Mansion...if all else fails, ASK THEM!!! To me the idea of a joiner fee is Bullshit, especially if you pay for 2 people...One place "City Lodge" on Sukhumvit Soi 9 (?) said no problem, but the other person must be there at check in...like I knew here then...I explained that was unacceptable and went elsewhere...I also gave Amari on Soi 5 crap about it, when my company put me up there for 2 nights...I just told them never mind, and in we walked...there are many places to stay with no joiner fees...my experience is that the higher scale places tend to be a bit more up tight about it all...

"...no u grow up the girl will follow me in room after i go in she will have my roiom number no1 will see her with me u grow up ..."

"...no way tit head i beark any1 neck and blow them away and they can get who the fuck they like i kill any1..."

"...i shot any1 that trys to touch me the thais are nothing spec a bullit will stop any1 and i have contact in mafia..."

philinuk,

I realize I am a lousy speller, and as I am from California, not a native speaker of proper English, but do you mind if I ask you...is English your first language?

Would most hotels in the UK allow you to bring a whore off the street into the hotel. Be thankful they only ask for ID and money and not call the cops as if some hotels in the west may do. Dont stay anywhere around Siam square ( soi kasamsan 1-3) Many of the hotels have signs in English and Thai saying no working girls allowed in the building. Keep it to the red light districts and you should not have a problem.

Members:

This thread is being monitored and has been brought to KS attention for review. Please do not add more to this thread unless it is on topic and answering the original poster's question. All else will be edited and/or deleted; including some of the original posts and replies. No more flames please. It will be handled by KS. It is being left up as is so he can review it when he can in a while. Please remember that blatant flaming, no matter what the justification, can lead to banishment from the board. If you see problems like this please bring them to the attention of the Forum or Board Moderators. Flaming will not be tolerated.

-The Board Moderator

Archived