embarrassing to pay to take girls to rooms

i would kill any1 that tried to take my money

-----------------------------------------

Finally getting to the point.

there are quite a few violent guys coming to Thailand, and everyone of these has his own self-justified (ir-)rationals and urges when to get physical.

So, it's not just your security, but the girls too and the hotel property, because if you miss the girl, she will not, and any breakage will have you foot the bill.

This policy is not always strictly enforced actually, some farang/BG couples send OK vibes, some send bad ones, i dunno, like the guy looks like he could kill someone who steals a few bahts from him ::.....

Have a nice stay! ::

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, no good replying to Phil anymore (probably a troll, anyway)

But I could relate to his original question. I haven't done any barfining in several years now, but when I did I too felt uncomfortable with signing in my "date" for the evening. It took away from the GFE and was an awkward way to start the fun.

I think it's somewhat inappropriate for everybody to tell him he's wrong to feel that way. One or two perhaps, but, sometimes people (even you and me) prefer to do things that aren't always the safest. For example, I don't use a seatbelt in a car even though I know I'm safer with one. I occasionally drink even though I know it's not good for me. And yes, I would also prefer a hotel that didn't keep tabs on who I bring in to MY room. It's none of their business unless I ask them to help out.

Back in the day, I was never stopped by Majestic or Nana (I think) but that was 4 years ago. Things may have changed. But remember that the staff are doing what they're told to do, not necessarily because they want to but because they are following orders. Give them a new order and keep walking and they will probably not follow or call the cops.

But, yes, you are correct that it is probably better to have the hotel check the id. It was not his question, however.

I have until recently stayed mainly at T3 GP. I got to know the guards so well, they could recognise my signs and bodylanguage. If I came in with a regular friend of mine, late 20's, they'd either smile and ignore me or when they'd get up to walk toards me to collect the ID card, I'd say "don't worry, good old friend", and they'd wave me through, after asking my room number.

Sometimes, with a younger one, I'd get away with the same routine. Sometimes, with a FL, that I wasn't 100% sure about, I'd wait for them to approach me and ask for the ID, suited me.

In Manhattan last time, five nights. first nite MS FH (MN) nobody batted an eyelid. next four nites, Ms Noi notso, three nights without challenge, last night, demanded ID.

I Don't like it, but understand it. Ms Noi said 'don't worry'

It is our embarrasment only, the girls are used to it and don't care.

In GP, if I'd put my foot down, I know I could get through without a problem. But if the girls don't worry, why do we?

I have never been hassled for joiner fees but maybe that is because I'd done my resaerch via NNp. com

thank you, KS

we are just back from BKK had a *long*stay in a BKK hotel...my wife was quizzed by the lift*guards*for a few days...different staff and different times of day and night

I guess it isn't the first time that your relationship has been "misunderstood" - Saying it must piss you (and the missus) off somewhat, would I guess be something of an understatement............... and handling this with restraint must not always be easy........... Not sure how I would cope in similar circumstances............

I do not think there is a "record" as far as I know nothing is written doww off her ID , its taken when she comes in and given back when she leaves,

Obviously I can't say for all hotels, but at my BKK regular (Business Inn) they take a photocopy of her ID and attach it to the back of your bill. I recall a few years ago (when I had a bit more energy than nowadays!) I did earn a raised eyebrow and a smile at checkout, after a 3 month stay.

Happy days :D :D

For those unskilled in the art of Katoey spotting it is a useful last check as well, because if they have an id card with a photo of a bloke on it you may (or not!) wish to reconsider :: ::

Archived