embarrassing to pay to take girls to rooms

It seems that you have your mind made up on the subject but I would like to add one thing; you are in Thailand, not the U.K. In the U.K., you are a citizen and can expect certain rights and protection. In Thailand, you are a farang. If anything happened, more than likely you would notify the police (after the hotel). If you don't speak, Thai, you would need a translator. If they found the girl, you would need to return to Bangkok to testify in a trial. If nothing serious happened and you just had some money or items stolen, without the ID, you would be hard pressed to track her down and the police wouldn't be able to do much, since it is assumed that you will not be returning to Thailand in the near furture, if ever. Having said that, I have stayed at the Dynasty Hotel, next to NEP. You can avoid the lobby by going down the alley in front of the hotel which takes you to the rooms, which are in a building behind the front building, which includes the lobby and resturant.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillinuk,

you are going into a hotel with a sex worker. She knows it, so do you, so does everyone who sees you walking in there, the cabbies, the doorman, the lift attandent, and the security guard, not to mention the cute girl at reception. They all know you are paying this woman to come to your room and fuck (or whatever else you intend to do). It is what most of their business and livelyhood revolves around.

they know, you know. If you feel that guilty about fucking a sexworker for money, maybe you shouldn't be here.

Grow up.

Sorry to be blunt.

Or go to Sheraton Sukhumvit, enter with your girl at the ground floor, and go straight uop to your room. But, to avoid your embarrassment, you'll pay big bucks for a 5* hotel. I prefer to give my girl the difference.

i would kill any1 that tried to take my money and i can look after myself no need for baby sitter and i have been nearly all over the world and never been charged to take a girl back to my room last year i was in phillippines and no where there do they do things like this charge people iam a guest and they should respect that iam giving them coustom so they should mind there own biz and not charge they are getting my money

philinuk said:

no 1 is answering my qustion it might be ok for girls but for me its degrading and imbarrsing i need know any hotels that do not repeat do not charge to bring girls back. and also take ids iam going on holiday and the last thing i want is hassle just come and go as i please i am not looking just for bed i want a nice hotel if i satyed at a hotel in uk i would be able to bring back any 1 want and no qustions asked thats all i want any1 help me?

Dear PIUK-

Really now? Couple of points/pointers:

#1: Your question has now been answered several times, by several guys, with some 15,000 posts under their collective belts. Read a bit more carefully.

#2: What results did your search of this board turn up? You're saying that you really didn't find anything helpful there? Or have you not bothered with that yet?

#3: Your trip is probably going to be pretty dismal if you intend on starting any more sentences with "If I was in <wherever>." You're not. Deal with it.

#4: You say you want to fuck hookers, but the process is degrading and embarrassing? To YOU? Maybe that's what you oughta be thinking about! :)

PUK-

I just read the last couple of posts, including yours, made when I was making my 2nd reply to you.

Good attitude, guy. :up:

Should be a great trip. :up:

Write a trip report for us when it's finished and your broken fingers are healed. Be sure to include the details like, how many taxi drivers and motorcycle boys kicked your butt, what's it like inside a Thai emergency room/prison cell, which STD's you picked up and how much your insurance company reimburses you for your stolen goods.

Post it in the "I Don't Know What the Fuck Happened" forum.

>i would kill any1 that tried to take my money ,

So a BKK hooker who would try and slip 500 Bt from your pocket into hers, while you're asleep, drunk or in the hong nam, (as discussed in aother recent thread) would be killed by you??

Chill out man!

Moderator, I think we got a psycho here, anyone threathening to kill anyone else, especially some of my favourite girls, needs to be chucked off this board a.s.a.p.

(The thread and posts have been noted and KS has been notified to deal with this in what ever way he deems necessary. -Board Moderator)

>and i can look after myself no need for baby sitter and i have been nearly all over the world and never been charged to take a girl back to my room last year i was in phillippines and no where there do they do things like this charge people iam a guest and they should respect that iam giving them coustom so they should mind there own biz and not charge they are getting my money <

Go back to wherever you are happy, and leave us amd our girls alone!

ikkrang said:

>i would kill any1 that tried to take my money ,

So a BKK hooker who would try and slip 500 Bt from your pocket into hers, while you're asleep, drunk or in the hong nam, (as discussed in aother recent thread) would be killed by you??

Chill out man!

Moderator, I think we got a psycho here, anyone threatening to kill anyone else, especially some of my favourite girls, needs to be chucked off this board a.s.a.p.

>and i can look after myself no need for baby sitter and i have been nearly all over the world and never been charged to take a girl back to my room last year i was in phillippines and no where there do they do things like this charge people iam a guest and they should respect that iam giving them coustom so they should mind there own biz and not charge they are getting my money <

Go back to wherever you are happy, and leave us and our girls alone!

I second all of those motions.

Philinuk, good luck. I would only caution you to, if you do get in a fight, watch your back. A little over a year ago, I got into an argument with a street vendor, which turned into a fight. I'm 50 but a fairly large guy and was holding my own for the first minute. Unfortunately, another Thai came up from behind and hit me over the head with a metal chair. NO damage to my head (it broke the chair) but the bottom of the chair caught my two eyes and the bride of my nose. My nose was broken (it never caused me a problem breathing and healed properly) and cut the eye lids (no problem seeing out of my right eye. I just had to have the eye lids sown up). However, my left eye was closed for 3 days and when I opened it manually, there was no vision through it. After about 2 weeks, most of the vision returned (but not all) and I will probalby have to have cataract surgery sometime this year. That bargirl that you slap around for stealing from you has male friends who will show up at your hotel room to kick your ass. So, if it comes to the point that you have to defend yourself, my suggestion would be to change hotels.

Archived