Is your bird out of your league?

tonychang

"i need brains, beauty and a worldly knowledge to be impressed."

I think this is always the big problem when comparing Thai chics to western women.

Could they get your clever jokes or have a discussion on historical or political issues?

Could a Thai bird sit with you and watch Seinfeld and understand what is going on or Blackadder?

The level of communication is always going to be an issue.

What about some comments from all the guys married to Thai women?

Is this frustrating? Does it affect your relationship?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

"i need brains, beauty and a worldly knowledge to be impressed."

I think this is always the big problem when comparing Thai chics to western women.

Could they get your clever jokes or have a discussion on historical or political issues?

Could a Thai bird sit with you and watch Seinfeld and understand what is going on or Blackadder?

The level of communication is always going to be an issue.

Ofcourse it affects the marriage. I would say not being able to watch Seinfeld together i worse than not being able to have an 'intelectual' conversation. To be honest, although I love sitting on the Internett throwing out shit on Sartre, it's nothing I miss in a relationship.

Don't now. I know I'm happy, I know I have a good time at the moment, but guess that when she learn my language better, and I her language better, things might be even better.

Guest lazyphil

Lots of stuff my mrs cant grasp that would be nice if she could like BlackAdder or Frasier etc (not sure about Seinfeld, a load of pants imho) however you have to find the things you can enjoy together that dont need critical thinking or being an BA in Chemical Engineering, if she is free spirited and willing to open her mind any frustration you may experience is put to one side. OIMEOC

<<whenever I see a Thai chick in Thailand I think she is pretty hot yet when I look at a Thai chick in the States that I would think is hot in Thailand, she does not seem as hot in the company of non-Thai American chicks.>>

Gotta agree with you 100% on that one.

Alot of guys talk about when they get back to their respective countries, the first thing they notice is how fat the birds are where as the first thing I noticed were the big tits. Guess it depends if you are a glass half-full or half-empty kinda guy.

Oh and Phil I lived on Northfield Ave for a while but got sick of being spat at and called a wanker by 5 year olds. :cover:

Just for the protocol: I plan to marry my lao girlfriend in a few months.

She is the first woman who is not 10 years older than I and who impressed me on an "intellectual" level. She has no degree and left school at the age of 15. Nevertheless she is the only one who does not bore me.

At home I have often contact with well educated girls (university) and I had even a friend from Chula Uni in Bangkok. But they were all boring and no match at all.

I really prefer intelligent girls to educated ones and my girlfriend is the only one who is probably in my league!

So I say: "i need brains, beauty and a good heart to be impressed."

Best regards

tonychang said:

<<whenever I see a Thai chick in Thailand I think she is pretty hot yet when I look at a Thai chick in the States that I would think is hot in Thailand, she does not seem as hot in the company of non-Thai American chicks.>>

Alot of guys talk about when they get back to their respective countries, the first thing they notice is how fat the birds are where as the first thing I noticed were the big tits. Guess it depends if you are a glass half-full or half-empty kinda guy.

Oh and Phil I lived on Northfield Ave for a while but got sick of being spat at and called a wanker by 5 year olds. :cover:

I feel the exact opposite.

I find Asian girls sexy especially among European or American women.

Perhaps it has everything to do with the fact that I'm not a big-tit kinda guy. I prefer them firm, natural but firm with a nice shape of body unlike their American/European sisters who in their company emphasize such differences. :hubba:

tonychang said:

Yeah I don't buy into the ubiquitous saying that all western chicks are old fat hags. I have a friend that travels to BKK frequently and talks about how hot his Thai GF is compared to the chicks he dates in the States and how he has a hard time sleeping with American chicks.

Somehow in logic he forgets to make the point that his Thai gf is 19 and the chicks he bangs in the States are pushing towards 40. I bet if he was banging 19yr old chicks in the States he would not have a problem with their looks and i doubt if that Thai GF would be as hot.

I go through cycles with Thai chicks, sometimes I think they are really hot and sometimes not. I have a penchant and usually date tall women or women with curves up top and bottom. Sometimes the short and slight Asian body type does not fit my tastes.

Just for the record I think Brazilian women are the finest in the world, they come in all shapes sizes and colors, not to mention that fucking is a national pastime.

MisterBlonde said:

I'm in agreement with you on this one JJ....i always wonder if the Thai girls are in MY league.....

I have the same sentiment, actually I would even say for me I have not met many women that are in MY league. Maybe a handful at most and those were usually older more mature women that were very secure in themselves and accomplished.

Ofcourse it affects the marriage. I would say not being able to watch Seinfeld together i worse than not being able to have an 'intelectual' conversation.
This issue is not limited to Thai women; it cuts across the whole of Thai society. I am outside of Thailand on business right now, and one of the first things I noticed travelling around the US is how often in, say, planes and cafes, you will see people reading, and not cartoon books. Coming from Thailand, the contrast is striking.

Know what you mean, i was on a bus last week for a 7 hour ride from Sukhotai to BKK, and this mature woman next to me was reading a cartoon that seemed no bigger than 30 or 40 pages. I decided to spy on her reading a bit thru the trip, and after 5 hours, she was still flipping the pages, not finished.... ::

As for the TV, the GF has enjoyed the Drew Carey and Frazier shows as much as i did (and "3rd rock..." other years). Glad she never caught on with "friends", because i can't stand that self-concerned NY whiteys crap. Has anyone ever seen a black guy acting on that show (same goes with "....raymond?")?

Archived