Is your bird out of your league?

tonychang

Zaad said:

JJ,

The primary obstacle with getting into any P4P or non P4P action with a Brazilian woman is the LANGUAGE. My fifty word Portuguese vocabulary does wonders for me when I go to regular Brazilian clubs outside of Copacabana or the strip.

Need some private lessons to keep your game going, dude? :)

Do you offer online correspondence?

I have been thinking about it because 50 Portuguese words do not take me very far at times.Thank goodness for Spanish because that takes me a little further in Brazil although not far enough. For the most part i have found the chicks to really cool if you make some effort and can speak something of the language, especially the compliments for the them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is so user friendly for foreigners.

-----------------------------

True. Also, perception is paramount here. More than the objectivity on where it is more fun to go and enjoy oneself, all things considered (not just sex).

Many guys perceive places like Brazil as more dangerous, or possibly dangerous enough to think twice. It's true actually.

And thailand has done a pretty good job of selling oneself to the world as a tourist destination, very determiningly. the last few "puritanistic" years under PM Thaksin come after 3 decades of unihibited "come to heaven, cheap too!" campaigning for tourism. people came, liked it, told others, it snowballed.

Brazil has a Tourist Authority, no doubt, but less whoring/crawling unabashedly for tourist dollars, and less propped by the US who needed to keep Thailand prosperous and ever-westernizing against the "red peril" of China, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, possibly "unpredictable" Burma at some point.

I also think that the highlighting of a prostitution industry in Thailand by very vocal groups adverse to it, copiously fed to the medias, denotes a patronizing of the "poor" women of Asia by these very groups, which is not duplicated, so loud at least, for south american or brazilian women. Why? I have no idea. But i rarely hear laments on south american/foreigners prostitution, while we are all aware, starting in the workplace, what are the reactions to going to thailand as a single guy.

Just a few jetlagged thoughts.....

Well I know Brazil is a great spot but don't forget Argentina.

I am currently working with a consultant from Argentina and he says the scene is awesome.

He said it is usually 20 dollars for P4P girls but if you go into many of the night spots you will find plenty of non P4P willing bed partners.

He is trying to convince me to come down next holiday and he will show me the ropes.

JJ,

Do you offer online correspondence?

I have been thinking about it because 50 Portuguese words do not take me very far at times.Thank goodness for Spanish because that takes me a little further in Brazil although not far enough. For the most part i have found the chicks to really cool if you make some effort and can speak something of the language, especially the compliments for the them.

No problem offering you a helping hand when needed.

Archived