Is your bird out of your league?

tonychang

JJ said

'Yeah I don't buy into the ubiquitous saying that all western chicks are old fat hags. I have a friend that travels to BKK frequently and talks about how hot his Thai GF is compared to the chicks he dates in the States and how he has a hard time sleeping with American chicks.

Somehow in logic he forgets to make the point that his Thai gf is 19 and the chicks he bangs in the States are pushing towards 40. I bet if he was banging 19yr old chicks in the States he would not have a problem with their looks and i doubt if that Thai GF would be as hot."

I gotta agree with this.

I first came to Thailand when i was 22 and while i enjoyed banging Thai girls I could get plenty back home who were just as, if not more attractive, and I didn't have to pay for everything.

But these days women in their twenties and thirties are not readlily available for me. In fact a guy in his forties in many western countries is persona non grata. Most women in their thirties wont look twice at you and in fact many of them prefer blokes younger than themselves.

So for many guys in their forties Thailand is an obvious choice for sanuk.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:

Just for the record I think Brazilian women are the finest in the world, they come in all shapes sizes and colors, not to mention that fucking is a national pastime.

Right. I have yet to find anyplace in Brasil where it isn't easy to get laid.

Sex with a Latina can't be compared to anything else in the world, except maybe what one can find in Indonesia, where girlies have also this blend of shapes and colors and are incredibly pretty, curvy, easygoing, intellectually stimulating, and WAY more naughty than their Thai counterparts.

Gonna check soon Colombia anyway.

::

Right. I have yet to find anyplace in Brasil where it isn't easy to get laid.

Sex with a Latina can't be compared to anything else in the world, except maybe what one can find in Indonesia, where girlies have also this blend of shapes and colors and are incredibly pretty, curvy, easygoing, intellectually stimulating, and WAY more naughty than their Thai counterparts.

Since I haven't been to South America, I cannot make the comparison, but if this is true, why isn't there a bigger scene in South America? Members here sometimes worry about what their family members and colleagues think about them visiting Thailand; I have never heard a similiar fear voiced about South America.

Gadfly1 said:

why isn't there a bigger scene in South America?

But Gadfly, the biggest and best well-organized scene in the world IS in South America. Sex is everywhere. Just in Brasil there's millions of girls more or less in the game and hundreds thousands of spots. You can hit a different place every night, seven days a week, during six monthes, without even BEGIN TO TOUCH what is available in Sao Paulo. Really.

Without being controvertial, I even think that any mid-sized brasilan city like Curitiba or Campinas has a bigger P4P scene than BKK (whitout talking about the numerous oportunities to get laid with regular girls).

Yet at the exeption of Rio de Janeiro which is worldwide known and now Buenos Aires, which begins to be for countless international aware mongers the new "main upscale sex-destination", South American scene is at 99% for locals.

A immense undervisited sex paradise, full of stunners, to deeply explore : for us the best is yet to come ::

Did you check the Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires threads ?

Prosal said:
Gadfly1 said:

why isn't there a bigger scene in South America?

But Gadfly, the biggest and best well-organized scene in the world IS in South America. Sex is everywhere. Just in Brasil there's millions of girls more or less in the game and hundreds thousands of spots. You can hit a different place every night, seven days a week, during six monthes, without even BEGIN TO TOUCH what is available in Sao Paulo. Really.

Without being controvertial, I even think that any mid-sized brasilan city like Curitiba or Campinas has a bigger P4P scene than BKK (whitout talking about the numerous oportunities to get laid with regular girls).

Yet at the exeption of Rio de Janeiro which is worldwide known and now Buenos Aires, which begins to be for countless international aware mongers the new "main upscale sex-destination", South American scene is at 99% for locals.

A immense undervisited sex paradise, full of stunners, to deeply explore : for us the best is yet to come ::

Did you check the Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires threads ?

I mostly agree, I am not certain about the P4P scene being larger and one could make an argument that the gray market scene is larger but I definitely know the non P4P action is bigger in Brazil than it is in Thailand. I think the telling difference is that the P4P scene does not cater to foreigners aside from Copacabana. Look around and you will see Termas abound all over the place and damn near EVERY chick is receptive to being flirted or engaged with.

The primary obstacle with getting into any P4P or non P4P action with a Brazilian woman is the LANGUAGE. Unlike Thailand Brazilians have no inclination nor do they even make an effort to learn English.

My fifty word Portuguese vocabulary does wonders for me when I go to regular Brazilian clubs outside of Copacabana or the strip. I also have a couple of local friends that I hang out with, that take me around to all the spots. I think the other deterrent for foreigners is that it really is not that safe to go wandering around the cities if u don't know where the hell u are going, especially at night. Brazil is definitely more dangerous for foreigners than LOS is.

What I have found is that regular Brazilians are just as friendly and fun loving as Thais but you really have to speak the language to make any real headway.

Gadfly1 said:

Ofcourse it affects the marriage. I would say not being able to watch Seinfeld together i worse than not being able to have an 'intelectual' conversation.
This issue is not limited to Thai women; it cuts across the whole of Thai society. I am outside of Thailand on business right now, and one of the first things I noticed travelling around the US is how often in, say, planes and cafes, you will see people reading, and not cartoon books. Coming from Thailand, the contrast is striking.

I hear ya but are any of these cartoon reading Thai women in your league?

I would probably need someone along the lines of Thaskins wife or a Hilary Clinton. These women appear to be extremely intelligent and have considerable influence in the decisions their husbands make. When I am too the point where the woman I am involved with has equal or more input in my life decisions, then I guess she would be in my league. The basis for this would be that I realize that she is a better thinker and decision maker than I am. I long for that day.

Most definetely... France is full of under 20 y o stunners, just check the selective parisian clubs or the popular shopping streets... arf!...- but a hell harder to catch then in Thailand, especially when you've lost any patience for the game :(

Hence a big difference in the quality of easily available girls in both countries

Out to a brazialian party anyway!

I mostly agree, I am not certain about the P4P scene being larger and one could make an argument that the gray market scene is larger but I definitely know the non P4P action is bigger in Brazil than it is in Thailand. I think the telling difference is that the P4P scene does not cater to foreigners aside from Copacabana. Look around and you will see Termas abound all over the place and damn near EVERY chick is receptive to being flirted or engaged with.

The primary obstacle with getting into any P4P or non P4P action with a Brazilian woman is the LANGUAGE. Unlike Thailand Brazilians have no inclination nor do they even make an effort to learn English.

I suspect that half the attraction of Thailand is that it is so user friendly for foreigners. In the go go bars and soapy massages parlours you really don't need to know much about the local scene to make a connection. Does Brazil have go go bars and soapy massage parlours?

JJ,

The primary obstacle with getting into any P4P or non P4P action with a Brazilian woman is the LANGUAGE. My fifty word Portuguese vocabulary does wonders for me when I go to regular Brazilian clubs outside of Copacabana or the strip.

Need some private lessons to keep your game going, dude? :)

Archived