Is your bird out of your league?

tonychang

OH-

I am starting to worry about you.

First a white woman- violating the oath you took to become a mod and pissing off every reader.

Then you say a dude is good looking.

I am concerned.

Something you wanna tell us? In confidence, of course.

Re women and our leagues: as falang we are not really in a league once we are out of the three night sex tourist mold.. isn't i great?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redbaron said:

yeah mine is, in looks and brains. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder though so they say..

Well, then again, beauty is in/on the eyes of the beer holder. :)

the eyes of the beer holder

------------------------------

Good one, PR!

I dunno, about the topic, I'd say guys come to Thailand so that such thoughts never come in mind.

And they don't. But trust NP to bring on the most arcane theoretical topics! :)

Correct answer is: as long as she is not out of your bed/life, who cares if she is out your league? (if by some incredible twist of fate, evrything is possible, a TG, the type farangs meet, GTGs, grey zone or BGs, could be out of one's league).

I am not overly impressed with the Thai chicks I have met or dated so I would say that none of them are out of my league. Compared to their American counterparts I have been involved with I would say that they could not compete on the intellectual/academic/career level. Thai chicks can compete on the emotional level and interacting with me on a romantic level but definitely not intellectually. They simply don't have the same educational background afforded to many American chicks.

As far as looks go that is pretty subjective. I have definitely been involved with physically better looking chicks here in the States, so i don't think that any Thai chick I have had was out of my league.

Depends on if u think Thai chicks are hot or not. Thai chicks are probably about number 4 or five on my list of ethnicities I am physically attracted to. I notice that whenever I see a Thai chick in Thailand I think she is pretty hot yet when I look at a Thai chick in the States that I would think is hot in Thailand, she does not seem as hot in the company of non-Thai American chicks.

I guess beauty is cultural and a learned behavior.

'I am not overly impressed with the Thai chicks I have met or dated so I would say that none of them are out of my league. Compared to their American counterparts I have been involved with I would say that they could not compete on the intellectual/academic/career level. Thai chicks can compete on the emotional level and interacting with me on a romantic level but definitely not intellectually. They simply don't have the same educational background afforded to many American chicks."

Believe it JJ or not this pretty much sums up my point of view.( It happens)

There are a few stunning Thai chicks that can relate to the outside world on an intellectual level but very very very few.

I do in general think that when they are good looking they are really good looking. But unfortunately thats like buying a car because you like the color of the paint.(not enough)

Best to have both!!! :) ::And a delicate tight rope it is.

Archived