A Night at Nana

Boring_Man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you are on holiday and do not speak Thai nor understand proper Thai manners, then you are ignorantly in bliss and such things do not matter to you. But compare it to this: if you went into your local at home and some serving wench did the equivalent of asking "What the hell do you want asshole?" and slammed the drink on your table all for 20% more than the bar down the street I bet you would not go back either. "

I could not agree more The farm girls from Nana are mostly just plain rude. The manner of adressing the patrons is er very low class and insulting.

The personal pronouns they use when speaking with their "clientele" are littered with insuluting colloquial inuendos.

Suadam I am back in three weeks after a 2 month $ making venture around the world. Lets have a drinkPm if possible-Fly spoke well of you and he is a bud.

>So how much for the lady drinks and barfines?

you get to view a river of pussy flowing by all night. thousands of em. when i used to fly back to e-land i'd spend my last 3 nights in the plaza, very intense being they'd be out of reach in hours. not knocking go-go bars but how many times do you need to see ping pong balls flying out of their holes?

ever see the girl with the red hair. remember?

I think he means badly mannered rather than naughty rude. My limited recent experience of the plaza is that it has become more of a ST factory than anywhere else and not so much fun as it was. SC at least is a pleasant place to be, NP is a hot, dirty rat hole in comparison-peter

I don't know why so many people (at least on this thread) are so negative on the Plaza. I have been going to Thailand since '99 and recently returned from yet another trip. I spent most of my time in the Plaza and loved it. I found the girls as nice as ever. In fact, this was one of my best trips, with some very friendly and very pretty girls crossing my path.

Every trip I have really tried to like SC as much, but the Plaza is just more fun for me.

Without discarding the lack of nudity, higher prices, early closing times etc, maybe, just maybe, this is also the case: If you go in with a negative attitude, you are likely to get a bad experience.

suadum said:
Boring_Man said:

Your friends were horrified when you made the suggestion. Two fled the country. One wouldn't return your calls. One flat-out refused. One claimed to have a blind date, of all things.

No, I said a date who was blind. She was a little hard on the eyes, but her dog was cool (once I figured out which was which) :neener:.

Thanks for the informative report and thanks for risking your mind and sanity to bring to to us. I do, oh Lord how I do, love to say "I told you so!" but I won't here LOL :p

Breathlessly awaiting your next chapter!

Cheers,

SD

PS, if you make it into PlaySkool and find that the deaf girl who lights her farts is still there, then SMS me and I will join. She is prolly the only thing that could make me return to an NEP gogo :D. Afterall, as my mate GG says "she makes funny sounds when she comes!" Well, that and she *is* hot looking...

At least the blind girl won't be able to pick you out of the police lineup!

Feel free to "tell me so" the next time we get together, just don't expect the invitations to cease. Don't worry though, my sense of ethics won't allow me to lie about the deaf Playskool girl. Any SMSs are guaranteed genuine.

I think he means badly mannered rather than naughty rude

Yeah, I know. But I also figure that the girls having a certain earthiness in their attitude is also an attraction for many.

In addition I think that despite not being able to understand what the girls say in Thai, (although IMHO body language and facial expressions can be quite revealing, espeicially when they do not realise they are being observed!) most (or at least many!) guys assume that their true attitude to punters (who both parties know are just their to shag the girls) is slightly different to their public / sales face - but do not really care.

IMHO the Nightlife is just a game, the girls pretend to like us and in turn we pretend to treat them like girlfriends - before shagging them up the arse etc 10 minutes after meeting them. ::

On a seperate note, I have just returned from an 8 week trip to Bangkok and spent most nights in NEP. Have been going their regularly for about 8/9 years (apart from a recent two year layoff from Thailand) and found that IMHO it's pretty much the same as it has been for the last five years or so (I think it used to be a lot busier, but this could just be rose tinted spectacles!) IMHO it's up to the individual to make their own fun - although I guess having a few bars where they remembered me helps a bit in keeping me at NEP rather heading off to Soi Cowboy, which I have never really settled into.

Having said that it has been a good few years since I barfined any of the bargirls (for many years I have liked to keep my drinking seperate from shagging - I guess ever since I realised that trying to shag every girl in the old Farang Connection was making my life overly complicated / expensive in lady drinks). And I got bored of paying barfines - when the Freelancers were outside.

Archived