selection of condoms in BKK

cardinalblue

condonking

i recognized, that of all your condoms i recently bought at various retailers, the manufacturing date is january 2000; i am not worried, that i would not use them before they expire, but i am worried about your business; are you and your retailers overstocked?

Body Guard condoms are very excellent. One Touch brand is good as well (made in Thailand). Don't put too much weight on "US" condoms. Trojan is the only brand still manufactured in the States, that I know of. All of the rest have them made in India, Malaysia and Thailand.

quote:

Originally posted by samak:

condonking

i recognized, that of all your condoms i recently bought at various retailers, the manufacturing date is january 2000; i am not worried, that i would not use them before they expire, but i am worried about your business; are you and your retailers overstocked?

Samak -- Please take another look at the dates. Yes, the manufacturing date is 01/2000 and right under that is the expiration date, which is four years later and would be 01/2004.

Thanks for asking. Guido.

Be careful to check when buying thai condoms as many of them are only size 49 which is probably too small for most western men.

Size 52 are also available and are OK for me but may not be large enough for all farang men.

Condomking

This may sound like a real stupid question, but how do you know what size is the right size for yourself . The first and only time that I have ever purchased condoms was for my trip to Thailand. I went to my local store and was blown away by all the different brands and sizes I felt like a total idiot standing there reading all the printed information, Its not like going to a shoe store and trying on different sizes to find the right one that fits.

Hi Humbleman,

either you'll ask a BG next time or the lady selling condoms - if it's a man you've a problem. laugh.gif" border="0

elef crazy.gif" border="0

PS I got a japanese size condom one time - hurting a lot - but the massage girl noticed it also, apologized (It's chinese New Year and 90 % of the costomers are chinese...) and changed to a normal condom. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Humbleman:

Condomking

This may sound like a real stupid question, but how do you know what size is the right size for yourself . The first and only time that I have ever purchased condoms was for my trip to Thailand. I went to my local store and was blown away by all the different brands and sizes I felt like a total idiot standing there reading all the printed information, Its not like going to a shoe store and trying on different sizes to find the right one that fits.

Once you know what size you wear, it should be almost like going to the shoe store for a pair of shoes, only easier.

Fortunately, in Thailand the FDA does require that the size of the condom is listed on the packaging. Some other countries have no such requirement and then it is difficult to ascertain which brand is best for you. There are three sizes available here, 49/50 mm (small), 52mm (regular size), 54mm (larger size).

The size 54's here in Thailand are just barely 54mm and can be worn by most foreigners. I feel that they are more comfortable because the are not as snug fitting as smaller sizes and therefore less noticeable.

I would say it's a lot like buying shoes. You want a comfortable fit, the largest size that you can wear without slipping out of it and unless the larger size condom can be EASILY pulled off when you first put it on, you will not slip out of it and will be protected as you enjoy a pleasurable experience.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

Archived