Cobra Gold in Pattaya ???

Mr Pickles

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see they'll be gone by time of my visit end of May.

I understand that they like to have a good time like the rest of us, but group of them were staying at Areca Lodge when I was there couple of years ago and it got old real quick -- drunken 19 year-olds screaming in hallways, throwing each other and puzzled Thai girls into pool, showing off for each other and showing little respect for other guests or locals.

ZMAN Z28

Let me guess. You're one of those fat old guys that sports a 70's style polyseter shirt, which you wear unbuttoned to just below your man tits, you've got a hairy chest and you wear lots of gold chains as you cruise around in your cool "Z" dreaming of the day you can live in Bangkok like I do.

Just as I don't like to do my Christmas shopping on Chistmas Eve, I also don't like the selection of hookers and the inflated prices I have to pay for them when I hit Pattaya during Cobra Gold.

And Mr. Cool, the only thing that makes me paranoid is knowing that the hot Thai babe I'll be pounding tonight has probably screwed a guy like you.

Yanks do not understand "been quiet". make more noise than a crack hooker been stuffed up the bum. Its all that macho shit... Hope they fuck the right holes...... American Forces tend to miss the correct targets.

Well MrPicles, you have insulted every poster who has made any reply to your opener. That's the way to get results around here. And surprisingly you are no further to finding out what you lazily asked. The internet connects to more than this board. Try it out.

LondonLuke, I hope you will help out those US guys in Pattaya and let them know about their aiming deficiencies. I suspect they will be quite able to acurately target in on your face.

Poskat

I very much doubt it.. !! Deal with the facts. The yanks have great kit etc but are Shit useless at hitting the right target. Thats why so many british soldiers got killed by the muppets.

They all think its some big "Sony" playstation game.

Also Pattaya might not be a safe place to be.....Anywhere where there will be alot of US/Uk etc soldiers is not great place to be in the current situation.

Archived