Cobra Gold in Pattaya ???

Mr Pickles

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Pattaya minus the yabba heads of Beach Road. Too many towel heads and Russian Mafiosos not to mention all the German guys in their speedos with beer bellys in which they make Dom Delouise look fit. I do have a special place in my heart for Pattaya, though. The smell of the sewer near the beach at sunset makes it all worth while.

poskat said:

Samak, I'm a silver for giving enough reviews on the board, so I'll piss on who I like, even you ::

you should start with a review about yourself and the lazy Picklehead! what about the title "Dickhead and Picklehead"?

you can not even piss straight so you will miss me anyway! :neener:

coming back to Cobra Gold; a press release stated that this year substantially fewer troops will join. 3644 soldiers from US in comparison to last year's 13'500. However and that's bad news for you guys! the war games will focus (in the after Tsunami area) on disaster relief. so DO NOT SHOW UP IN LOS, guys; otherwise you disaster-guys will become the target of the wargames and will be removed from the battlefield, the beaches and the bars! :neener:

a press release stated that this year substantially fewer troops will join. 3644 soldiers from US in comparison to last year's 13'500.

And guess where the "lucky" 10,000 will be ::

Cobra Gold had not officially started, but saw several guys last Sunday (April 24) who were almost certainly USMC in Walking Street establishments. Appears the command has severely discouraged or banned drinking alcohol in public. The ones I saw were all drinking bottled water. While the current U.S. military isn't the bunch of boozers we were thirty years ago, I doubt that was by choice. Also, saw a couple of MPs in civies with sleeve brassards on town patrol on a couple of occasions. The units in town clearly want to be good neighbors and guests.

Semper fi guys, and that's from an old AF REMF.

:applause:

Archived