Cobra Gold in Pattaya ???

Mr Pickles

LondonLuke said:

Also Pattaya might not be a safe place to be.....Anywhere where there will be alot of US/Uk etc soldiers is not great place to be in the current situation.

That makes sense ::. And it not nice when every other songhtaew passing by on the beach road is full of soldiers screaming USA, USA, USA when you're trying to enjoy your cold beer.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrPickles said:Let me guess. You're one of those fat old guys that sports a 70's style polyseter shirt, which you wear unbuttoned to just below your man tits, you've got a hairy chest and you wear lots of gold chains
ROTFLMAO...not quite! He's younger than you, mate! The Z Man is one of my heros cuz he tamed the infamous Sex Beast in her prime (LTed her for a week and lived to tell about it!).

Ohm :bow: ohm :bow: !

Cheers,

SD

Mr Pickles should learn spelling and accept the fact that each and every thai babe, that is in his reach has been screwed by hundreds of old fat board members BEFORE him. :neener:

Poskat should stop to google on behalf of each bloody newbie and as a newbie himself stop to take the piss out of the few members who have less posts then himself! :neener:

Big Kev should spend his holiday in Nakhon Nowhere, where no other farang is "competing" about the half dozen chubby and outdated isaan BGs that are in his reach. :neener:

ZMAN Z28 jumps on each thread that could be somehow connected with his former colleauges and can never refrain from a preemptive defense strike in the typical US Army-steamroller way! :neener:

and Suadum weak up and stop to dream in your memories (sex beast, old midnite) and come to leave in the real actual board world!!! :neener:

great fun when things escalate about minor issues in a thread about a completely unimportant subject and people begin to throw dirt against each other!

"Just as I don't like to do my Christmas shopping on Chistmas Eve, I also don't like the selection of hookers and the inflated prices I have to pay for them when I hit Pattaya during Cobra Gold."

I don't disagree with you there.

Cobra Gold is held every year at approximately the same time just like Christmas Eve. So you have at least a years planning time. If you dont want to pay the higher prices, maybee you should not go to Pattaya during the month of May. There are other destinations in Thailand where the military isn't known for going to during the month of May. I was in Pattaya last year during Cobra Gold, and guess what? I never had a problem with the selection of girls, and never paid more than the usual street prices when the military is not in town. I guarantee it was less then what the U.S. Military members were paying. Since you are Law lie lie, then you shouldn't have any problems getting the price you want.

Chok Dii:

Z

Poskat,

I challenge you to a "SEARCH OFF" Me, you, our laptops, a WI-FI connection, a moderator and a $100 buy in. A question will be posed and the search is on. First one to answer the question correctly gets a point, first one to ten wins the pot. The questions will be so absecure that they can not be answered from memory and the page with the correct answer will be varified by the moderator.

Put your money where your mouth is...

Archived