Cobra Gold in Pattaya ???

Mr Pickles

In Cobra Golds of past, I have seen these numb nutted chuckle fucks high fiving each other, and more interested in dancing with each other and playing grab ass with each other than anything nasty or out of line. Basically a bunch of drunken early 20's assholes blowing off steam. Of course when they go home, they'll lie about it all, but so what, let 'em go, you're only young once. Just damned lucky we got guys like this to volunteer to go and keep our sorry asses safe. Thanks fellas!

I have heard of problems caused by these guys, but never actually seen it. I do recall being in Classroom a gogo in Soi Pattayaland 2 a few years back, when the Shore patrol came in and told the guys to get out, the place was "off limits." No idea why or what.

NKRed,

AF REMF. :) Well we can't all be out in the woods getting bit by fleas, now can we? Someone has to stay home and make the beds... :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

maybe not USMC, rather Navy SEALs coming from training and normally you'll find them in one place not so far away from Walking Street.

I've been in Pattaya during several Cobra Golds but in my normal area Sois 2 or 3, I once saw 2 marines eating pizza in Pizza Hut with 2 TGs. Else they are further south - mostly Walking Street and south part of Beach Rd.

elef

LondonLuke said:

Yanks do not understand "been quiet". make more noise than a crack hooker been stuffed up the bum. Its all that macho shit... Hope they fuck the right holes...... American Forces tend to miss the correct targets.

Now thats funny :D

My two cents. I have been in Pattaya during Cobra Gold exercises in the past and have never had any problems. Nor have I noticed higher prices or a reduction in the number of BGs available.

I have noticed servicemen with BGs, but they have always been outnumbered by regular punters. And there always seem to be plenty of Shore Patrol officers around to keep things under control.

U.S., Thai troops begin annual joint military exercises in Thailand

Monday May 2

Some 6,300 U.S. and Thai troops began a two week military drill in Thailand on Monday focusing on disaster relief, the U.S. Embassy said, four months after a tsunami devastated southern coastal areas.

U.S. Ambassador to Thailand Ralph L. Boyce said the 24th Cobra Gold exercises would build on past drills that had contributed to the success of relief efforts in the aftermath of the tsunami that killed more than 5,000 people in this Southeast Asian nation.

"Based on our shared experiences in responding to the devastation of the December 26 tsunami that affected this region, we have decided to reshape Cobra Gold this year to improve our ability to respond together to future disasters in this part of the world," Boyce said at a ceremony in the northern city of Chiang Mai to launch the drill, according to an embassy statement.

The training exercises will include a workshop and computer-assisted exercise in Chiang Mai, the statement said. Thai and U.S. troops will take part in field training exercises to improve basic military skills, including air-to-air, maritime patrolling and anti-mine operations in sites around the country.

Some 3,644 U.S. and 2,655 Thai soldiers will be joined by 76 Singaporean and 20 Japanese self-defense troops in the exercises, the statement said.

The number of U.S. troops taking part this year is vastly reduced from the 13,000 who attended Cobra Gold in 2004 because so many are engaged in operations elsewhere, including Iraq, a U.S. Embassy official said on condition of anonymity

It is the first year Japan has sent forces to participate in the exercises, while Singaporeans are participating for the fifth year.

-AP

Just back from Pattaya.

2 things:

1 - notice a few MP's wondering arund, but no SP's. Seemed very well behaved as did all the boys. A large number of exotic women, must be US army personell, who, like the men, seem to do a LOT of body building

2 - It's now verry illegal for a US Service person to have paid sex! If you see them chatting to a girl you like, remind them ;)

DOG

I ran into a group of the US Marines yesterday in a restaurant and frankly I was impressed at how well-mannered and behaved they were. It's a pity they can't be sent in to clear out all the Brit yobs who hang out in Soi Yamato.

AF REMF. :) Well we can't all be out in the woods getting bit by fleas, now can we? Someone has to stay home and make the beds... :)

Dirty job, but somebody had to do it. Or, as my pilot friends would say, a noncombatant ass hole.

:clown:

Archived