Korean gals that appeal to moi

gobbledonk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

My sister used to teach ESL, Englsih as a second language to new immigrants to Australia.

Had a STUNNING student, girl, who was from Turkey.

DESPERAT to change her name, but her father couldn;t undestand why,

"My Daughter, your name is so beautiful, and you are so beautiful, I am so proud and happy you are my daughter, why would you want to change your name, I love you, and your name is almost as dear to me as you, but I canlt understand, why why why would you my beautiful daughter change her name, FUCKIE is a great name!

DOG - I kid you not

SO FUNNY. LOOOOOOOOOL

Cmon Jazz and IB, lets not take this down the 'me so horny, the knotholes in the trees arent safe !' route .... :neener:

There are any number of fat Farang chicks who'd hump you both at the same time for the cost of 3 or 4 drinks and a lttle attention - I believe its *quality* that we lust after. Then again, adter 3 or 4 drinks, even those fat chicks start to look pretty good ::

• 3 weeks later...

I have lived in Seoul for the past 5 years. After visiting most of Europe and Asia, I believe that Korea has, on average the best looking women in the world (LOS is #2 in my book). they know how to take care of themselves, nice clothes and good bodies.

Living cost and Entertainment are very expensive, similar to NYC. I have a 3 bedroom APT in Itaewon section of Seoul, cost $2,500 per month. A ST costs 2000-4000 baht depending on quality. LD 400-800 baht. ::

gobbledonk said:

Cmon Jazz and IB, lets not take this down the 'me so horny, the knotholes in the trees arent safe !' route .... :neener:

Then again, adter 3 or 4 drinks, even those fat chicks start to look pretty good ::

3-4 :nono:, thats still too far away to make uglys looking pretty good. :beer:

I believe that Korea has, on average the best looking women in the world

Hi Chuck,

Possessed_Seoul (aka Fast Fred..) made the observation some months ago that many Korean women have gorgeous faces, but out-of-proportion bodies (legs and upper torso strangely matched) - apparently even the Koreans joke about it. That isnt in evidence anywhere in the photos contained in my original link, but I know what he means.

We've had the 'Most Beautiful Women in the World' debate on a few occasions, but I'm going to throw my perferences in once more for the hell of it:

1. The 'Asian' women of Kyrgyrstan, Uzbekhistan and other central Asian nations : thick Russian accents aside, this is as good as it gets for mine. Tall Caucasian frames, Chinese faces and curves in the right places.

2. The women of South Asia - India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Yeah, I copped some curry (ouch !) for airing this view last year, but I'll stand by it. Culturally, I dont think that there are too many cultures further from ours than theirs, but that doesnt negate the raw beauty of many of the women. I also believe that the profound influence of India on Thailand has a lt to do with the LOS' appeal to Westerners : again, thats just my POV.

For all that, one of the most *naturally* beautiful girls I've ever seen would have been no more than 17, and I almost staggered into her (literally) just a few hundred metres from my home. In a town known for fat, ugly women (I have the statistics on the 'fat' part ..), this was doubly shocking. I just wanted to shake her and tell her to get the hell out of this burg before its too late. Barefoot and pregnant isnt a lfe choice, its a sentence.

Instead, I just kept walking, muttering something about a cruel, cruel God and the mysteries of human genetics ..... ::

Later,

Artie

Archived