Korean gals that appeal to moi

gobbledonk

nkped said:

. Back before prosperity screwed things up, Korea was a great sanuk location.

:beer:

Never been there, yet I imagine Korea as a country where girls are sexually uninhibited and actives, and going straight to the point. I could be wrong.

Do you think that Seoul is not a good destination on the sanuk map ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korean birds... hhmm.... most gorgeous girl I noticed in recent months in BKK is korean... 18 y o, model type - and might as well be modelling as lots of her peers are- and... she dates a guy I know, french guy from the southern slums who moved to BKK to practice boxing and scamming... WTF!!!...thumbs up for the boy!! Don't know any western guy at the moment who's dating such a stunner!! I met her at New Year's eve in Mystic and recognised her almost straight away in Discovery a couple of months later... Called the BF and tried to rent his jacpotk out for a couple of hours but the bugger wouldn't help!!

A bunch of stunners are showing up in the korean movies as well... please send them over!

Be careful about those Korean babes...

I married a fashion model who worked for Amore (cosmetic company). Decent marriage for 10 years (no kids as they would hurt her modeling opps), but the last two were hell, and the divorce was even worse. She really took me to the cleaners. :(

There is a saying in Korea (I lived there for 7 years) that if you climb a mountain and throw a stone, it will hit someone named Kim, Park or Lee.

BTW, my wife's name before we married was

Kim Kum Suk

We knew we had to get that name changed when my Dad pronounced it...you get the idea. :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Sarisin, but I suspect that you'll agree that you can be unlucky regardless of nationilty. The problem is not that a woman is Korean, or Japanese, Thai, Modovian - its that she is a woman.

No, I havent jumped the fence and begun batting for the other team (that's a metaphor, gentle reader), but I'm increasingly of the opinion that women have a whole swag of hormones just waiting to be unleashed at each stage of their lives. It explains why my stepfather stopped arguing with my mother - he realised that logic no longer had a place in their relationship ::

Right.

I'm yet to find a place in South America where it's not easy to get laid.

Yet the argument could takes sense if we refer to Indonesia, where (you know it for being also a Jakarta lover) the girls are the naughtiest nymphomaniacs and the easiest bitches on planet earth ..... and are muslims ....

::

Archived