Korean gals that appeal to moi

gobbledonk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a pretty good website .. seoulsister.com

up to you regarding grace park the golfer being attractive ... I think Shi Hyun Ahn is much prettier (she's very popular in Korea).

There is another Korean-American golfer that is very cute .. but we have to wait few more years before we can openly say so :hubba:

There is anther Korean actress Jun Ji Hyun who's on Minolta camera advertisement ... she's very cute ... she was in My Sassy Girl

I'm with you on Grace Park the golfer!

I once had a thing going with an older Korean woman many yaers ago (they seem to hold their looks longer than most). Have to admit she is still the hottest woman I've ever been with!

Artiew ::

Agree on Korean girls !!

I met in Bali a tall, curvy and attractive Korean girl (who's name is Kim, like, from what it seems, 90% of them !!), who worked for a tourism agency : a tigress, really insatiable in bed, an exceptional fuck in the "triathlon" range ; one day, at 6am and after a party in Double 6, she was on Xtasy and made a raid in my bungalow in Legian with one of her korean girlfriend also on X ; they woke me up and acted both like crazy pervs to literally rape me :: .... highly naughty girls with absolutly no self-restraint .... happilly I'm a hardcore perv too ::

Since a few years, she works in Bangkok, always for a Korean tourism agency ; I see her sometimes when I'm in town, and maybe some board members know her .... she's a REAL nymphomaniac !!

Archived